Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

"Makeup Revolution London Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer"

Hello!!! and welcome to my blog you all lovely and dearest reader's..... Today's post is a review of "Makeup Revolution London Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer" I was so curios to try them because already tried that MUA Luxe and they were nothing what i expected, they are also known as the dupes of Anastasia Beverly Hills so let's find out do these deliver what i want....





Intro;
Makeup Revolution London is a UK based company and It's been known through the world because of it;s high quality and low prices . Makeup Revolution London is my One of the favorite brands whom you can trust blindly. These Velvet lip lacquer are liquid lipsticks that goes on as a liquid and dries in a matte finish it gives you an intense color and they claim it's touch proof and long wearing In one bottle you get 12M 2mle....isn't it amazing??






My Experience;
Well i wanted to have few more of them but also wanted to test them first so i bought these two beautiful shades WHAT I BELIEVE and YOU TOOK MY LOVE both are lovely...I bought them from Daraz.PK for more details keep on reading .....


















Talking of packaging these lip lacquer comes in a plastic bottle similar to liquid lipsticks or lip glosses, bottom is of clear plastic so we can see the shade through, on it written with gold color and lid is of black color with a smooth applicator which gives a flawless application. There is a sticker on it and shade name is mentioned on it but sticker is not at the bottom. They open with a twisted style, i don't find any leakage and the lid is pretty secure and tight. Consistency is thick and Apart from that they dry pretty quick but they allow you the time to blend it equally before drying i also love them because they have a very slightly, hardly noticeable smell.

1.WHAT I BELIEVE;
It's a peachy cool under toned light pink color. It's a beautiful shade that goes along with soft to glam every look i love soft natural color it is definitely one of my favorite color's. When i applied it on my lip's it gives me a smooth application it tries in a matte Finnish  but  not completely matte i has a little glow like a satin finish, i applied it in very relaxing way it doesn't dry too quickly.












... But after some time i fell it's fading and in 2 hour's it was gone from the inner corner of my bottom lip, i have to re applied it. then it last for 4+ hour's. I  feel my lip lines were more visible with this shade. I also test it in water it is kiss proof and water proof.






2.YOU TOOK MY LOVE;
It is a bright shocking pink under toned blue color. It is a bold but beautiful shade on instagram or everywhere it is the new game. I never wear that much bright color but i don't know what  drag's me towards it. When i applied it on my lip's it gives me a flawless application i was worried that may be this color won't be much pigmentation but in reality the opposite happened...













The shade WHAT I BELIEVE give me a little hard time to spread evenly and at outer line i reapplied it to bring the even color but with YOU TOOK MY LOVE oh boy,,, in one application i get the same what i want at first i wasn't sure to use it or not but it instantly boost up my tiered face my color look more bright and fresh even though i haven't apply any makeup i love it and highly recommend this color it brings back the life on your face....with this shade my lip lines was less visible.




It's time to take a quick roundup .....

    I LIKE IT
1.Secure packaging
2.Pigmentation
3.Smooth and Even application
4.Matte satin finish
5. Lasting power
6. Kiss proof or Touch proof
7.Water proof
8. Low cost
9.No annoying smell
10.Stand able
11.Travel friendly

   I DON'T LIKE
 I don't find any con's in shade YOU TOOK MY LOVE i highly recommend to try this shade....
1.Staying power is poor  (WHAT I BELIEVE)
2.Lip lines visible more  (WHAT I BELIEVE)

TIP'S;
1.With the peachy shade (WHAT I BELIEVE)  in my humble opinion apply a little dark lip liner or a creamy lipstick, i use Makeup Revolutions BLISS under it makes it more wearable and lovely...
2.With the shade  (WHAT I BELIEVE) in my opinion teeth look slightly yellow so mixing it with some other shades would be a good idea...

 Over all they are A Grade product and I give it








Girl's please follow me on me GFC and  FacebookInstagram Tweeter  and don't forget to be
 Glamorous without any Guilt

Comments

  1. New post girl's Yes they are totally worth buying i absolutely love them Now in my Favorites

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maya they are fabulous...you took my love is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you but so far i think one con is they don't feel hydrating on lips.
    Great review heart emoticon

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear for visiting....yes they can bring dryness but o always apply Vaseline before applying any lipstick so i don't feel any dryness

      Delete
  6. Such a detailed post. Make up revolution Lip lacquer seems amazing, What I beleive, the peachy shade, looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad to know you like it Kanwal sweetie...I love cool tones pink , peaches nudes they are my no.1 preference

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both shades are beautiful. Thanx for sharing dear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of them are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both the colors are so pretty :)xx

    aabgeenali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they both are .....
      Thanks for stopping by dear...hope to see you again soon

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post dear following you and hope you will follow me back at
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks dear maha...sure,
    I always follow back

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the matte-ness! they are awesome yaar good picks :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks syeda sisters....
    yes they are Matte and waterproof and touch proof too still so cheap

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant swatches! I need to try out more liquid lipsticks! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome back dear......
      I am in love that shade you took my love what about those who has tried ABH Liquid Lipsticks

      Delete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely swatches <3 Will surely be trying YOU TOOK MY LOVE! I love bold lip colors <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear for visiting ....
      yes you must it is so pretty

      Delete
  19. I just hate lipsticks that enhance the lunes in your lines. It is just too embarrassing. Great color though.

    ReplyDelete
  20. me too my first preference is light tone and nudes but in pictures I saw how visible my lines.....so I am taking a season off

    ReplyDelete
  21. They literally took.my love ^.^ gonna try them soon . Lovelyreview and swatches. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks a lot Maryam ....glad you like the review...
    sure give them a try

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG, You Took My Love is stunning! MUR really has amazing quality for the low price!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  24. You took my love is my most fav pink shade .. love your swatches and love ur detailed post x
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment