Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

"Sally Hansen Haute Chocolate Nail color"



Hi Dolls. Today's review is about "Sally Hansen Haute Chocolate Nail color" well, honestly I've never tried any nail color from Sally Hansen before this. I am not into darker shades or into nail colors (I am that lazy) always prefer cool toned, soft colors. so lets start,,,
starting with packaging if this question is bucking your head that it's not the packaging of Sally Hansen or girl it's a dupe well it's not.... really.
Story Time;
 I went to Medi Plus chemist and cosmetics about a month ago to buy some cosmetic's . There was a clearance sale going on some stock of Maybelline, Sally Hansen And Color studio Product's.I ask the lady helper same question she said it's old packaging and she showed me both new and old no difference at all i left but next day i have to visit them again regarding some shade confusion so i grab one for me then i came to know it's a buy one get one offer i select one haute chocolate for me and another one for my sis.... they both cost me 300 rupees only, so i think it's a great deal if you don't mind the old packaging...so the story is over.


Next talk about the quantity so it's great the color is quite attractive it self.



The brush is super smooth my nail color go flawless although i always end up with messy nails but with this my nail color go manageable and smooth really

 
....i definitely recommend Sally Hansen Brand It's great  A grade product.....


That's it girl's Keep Smiling, Stay beautiful, Stay glamorous.

Comments

Post a Comment