Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Summer Tag!


Hi Lovelies,
I was  Tag by my Friend and Fellow Blogger Saleha  of  – www.salehamakeupdiary.blogspot.com
 Summer Tag! Here are the Questions She tagged me in....


There’s no doubt that the season that best defines Greece is summer! It’s the Mediterranean sun, the deep blue sea, the cloudless skies, the endless coastline. It’s all these and everything else that cannot be found but in this tiny part of the world, in the South-East of Europe. Imagine that, you are relaxing here. What are you sipping on? (Favorite summer drink)

 My Answer's;

 Who doesn't want all this??? ...hmm. Well considering a holiday while having babies....hard to even imagine it right mummies? So let's began towards my imaginary holiday's ......
I would love to go on a Boat while having this, I know there are a lot of yummy summer drinks but i love Desi touch so i prefer one of my favorites ....

Strawberry Coconut Smoothie


http://hamariweb.com/recipes/images/recipeicon/10949.jpg



 Sharing it's recipie in case if anybody wants to try this.
Ingredients;
1 cup strawberries
½ cup milk
1 tbsp coconut milk powder
1 packet badami kulfa balls
1 cup crushed ice
¼ tsp strawberry essence
2 tbsp strawberry syrup

Method;
Mix them all in a Blender and blend them until they smooth serve it chilled....



Q1.What is your favorite clothing item? Also show us your favorite summer dress.
Ans: I was loving the gotta work that makes a comeback this summer ....these dresses can be wear with       Kola Pori Chappals, Ghussa Or Kashmirey chappals that was so new trend, I have seen many girls     wearing this trend and I personally Love it.

Q2.What is your favorite summer accessory?
Ans: In summer, Sunglasses are your best friends... So yup, Sunglasses

Q3.What is your favorite body spray and perfume?
Ans: I've been using  Million Dollar Perfume since the start of this year my husband brought this for me, Now it's my second bottle but My Favorite is this Mark Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume....

 

Q4.Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?
Ans: Styling Product is a Hair Straightener... Two Month's ago I got bangs, to manage them Iron is a must have.
Image result for hair irons braun

Q5.What’s your favorite summer nail polish?
Ans: I love this Black nail color through out this summer, I don't know even this brand but the brush went so smooth, glossy finish and it dries in less then 30 sec so i totally love this UShine Black nail polish

Q6.What's your favorite summer-proof product?
Ans: Rimmel Stay Matte Press Powder is a summer proof product to my face oil factory.....I got too much oil on my T-Zone, at least it helps me for few hours...

Q7.What is your favorite lip color this summer?
 Ans: I never thought I am going to write it in my life because I am a cool, light and natural lip shade lover... but few day's back I tried this shade You Took My Love by Makeup Revolution Salvation Lip Laccure, and I totally love that bright fuchsia Pink.


Q8.What is your favorite blush for summers?
Ans: I  love to use on daily basis Mayebilline fit me powder blush Medium Pink

 Image result for maybelline blush fit me used photo

Q9. A beauty product, which is essential for you considering summers?
Ans: Again  my answer would be Rimmel Stay Matte Press Powder ....but a makeup fixing spray that control oil is essential, I haven't try any spray yet so can't write much about.


Q10.What is your favorite summer candle? If any
 Ans: Right now I am not using any candels, But  this ones smell so good.



Q11.Your favorite spots for vacation?
 Ans: I would  love to go Italy.


 

Any picture of quote, that inspires you this summer?


Have you published any blog post regarding summers? Leave links here.
Ans: , Yes I recently post cheap summer nail colors
http://glamorous-guilt.blogspot.com/2015/08/cheap-summer-nail-colors.html

And the last job I love to tag Minsah of  Fashion Blitz
Take care and  see you soon

Comments

  1. Loved reading your answers. Italy is amazing place to visit no doubt :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing dear! Great blog<3
    Visit mine dear? Let me know if you visit me as I always follow back:)xx

    www.paramitadana,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thisssssssssssssssssssssss is such an interesting post! Got to know a lot about you :)
    http://www.ThatGrlInHighHeels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an impressive and interesting post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog! I follow you on GFC #35
    please refollow me here http://blablablalovinglanguages.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post....its was great to know interesting things about you...concerning you favorite. You are among few gems that I know in the world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greats answers! Strawberry coconut smooties are my fave!
    Would you like to follow each other? ^^
    http://mishcheungx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from Spain: congratulation. I just discovered your blog and I like the variety of topics that you write. Fashion and beauty are my hobbies with my Barbie doll collection. Right now I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that I invite you to visit: http://all4barbie.blogspot.com.es/ If you want we keep in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I am speechless Thanks a lot of your kind words ....I would love to follow you dear

      Delete
  9. wat a lovely post dear thanks for sharing ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment