Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

The Beauty Blogger Award - My First One

Hey Lovelies.....
I am so much super duper excited to share with you that I've been nominated by the two friends & fellow bloggers Isma Munir and Aamal Nauman for The Beauty Bloggers Award.



Rules;
 
This Award post have following Rules:


  • Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
  • Display the award on your blog.
  • Answer the questions given by the blogger who nominated you.
  • Nominate other bloggers and link them.
  • Create 10 questions for the nominated bloggers. 



A Big Thanks;
I am very humbled when these two beauties nominated me, a very big Thanks to both of them
Isma Munir of Walk In Vogue
 Aamal Nauman of Make Over Craze
Do visit them and show your love to them too.


Enjoy reading My Answer's.......So Let's Start

 1. How many people have you told about your blog in real life?
 Ans: My Husband who is a great support of my anything he always encourage me, My Mom, My Sisters and My Bro that's it . I tell one or two persons that I have a beauty Blog and they ask me WHAT IS THIS BLOG ABOUT? (lol) Unfortunately In Pakistan mostly people don't know what does actually blogging means but I am happy that we beauty bloggers are doing what we are passionate about. We got some great opportunities that Blogging gives us and those who knows that what we are doing is not a easy job Highly Appreciate us

 2. How many foundations do you own?
Ans:  I don't own any High-end Branded Foundation,  I normally use BB's so not much stocking
Right now I have
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation
NYC Liquid Foundation
Maybelline Mousse Foundation 
(Recently Purchased)
L'Oreal Paris Mousse Foundation

 3. How much time do you spend doing your makeup on a daily basis?
Ans:I don't go much outside, I am a housewife so not on daily basis. 
But when I go shopping I use a Sunscreen, BB cream and Kajal It hardly takes 5 mins But Whenever or wherever I am going I always like to brush my teeth...Its funny but old habbit

4. What is your favorite eye shadow color?
Ans:I am more into Cooper, Brown Nude kind of color's they attract me more even a simple one eye shadow is applied.
 
5. What is your favorite makeup brush?  
Ans: My Favorite Brush is a Blush Brush especially Real Techniques blush brush Love that shape.

6. When you go to a drug store what brand do you look for first?
 
Ans:Whenever I go shopping I went for one and ended up a lot, well, from Drugstore my First Pick would be Maybelline or Sonia Khashuk.
 
7. What was your first makeup item?
Ans: I still remember when I first bought a clear lip gloss along with a nail polish base coat.

8. Do you regularly or have ever self tanned?
Ans:In my school time, Yes I get tan but sometimes when I use a Full coverage I use Bronzer to bring back the life on my Face.

9. How do you feel about over drawn lips?
Ans:I hate over drawn lips but I have small lips and I do draw a little outer from my natural lips.

10. Do you contour on a daily basis?
Ans:No, not on daily basis, I learn about makeup is the less the better.

Further Nominees;
I tag and nominate these three fellow blogger's to answer these 10 questions

Sherry Khattak of From The Other Side Of The Mirror
Kanwal Ikram of Kanwal Ikram's Blog
Sana Malik of  Makeupholics


That's it girl's please don't forget to share this post and  to follow me on GFC and  FacebookInstagram Tweeter  and don't forget to be
 Glamorous without any Guilt




Comments

  1. OHHH! so sweet of you to nominate me...I was busy with my little champ..so was not in touch with your recent post. Love to know the amazing facts about you.....Congratulations for the blogger award...
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part of these awards is getting to know your fellow bloggers =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. glad to know more about you ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment