Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Haul Post


Hello Ladies .
Welcome to my blog ....today I thought to share with you my recent haul of this month these are some things I purchase from different places what I got is from
Neutrogena, Stylo, Tresmme`, L.A Pro, Skin Care, Close UP, L'Oreal Paris, Dior,
Rivaj UK, Ushas, Olay, Lchear and Freeman

Neutrogena, Stylo, Tresmme`, L.A Pro, Skin Care, Close UP, L'Oreal Paris, Dior,
Rivaj UK, Ushas, Olay, Lchear and Freeman...


1-Net Style Black Velvet Shoes:

Net Style Black Velvet Shoes



These shoes look great, they are new style and velvety black flowers attract me towards them......They were on Sale on Stylo Shoes, they cost me 550/- Rupees and they are super duper comfy for every day use. I am totally Satisfy with my purchase.

2-Olay Toner:
Olay Toner
This toner works great ....the best thing is it's Alcohol Free so it was something worth buying soon you can read my post on it. In super market I found it only in 550/- So considering price it's quantity is great.

3-L'Oreal Paris Souffle Mousse Base:
L'Oreal Paris Souffle Mousse Base
 It is amazingly amazing ......super smooth and it cost me 1950/- I bought It from W.Wilson Saddar Branch.
It is expensive from Maybelline  mousse base but really wanted to try it I am so obsessed with L'Oreal Blur cream so I have to check it out.

4-Freeman Chocolate and Strawberry Mask:

Freeman Chocolate and Strawberry Mask

Whenever I went on shopping I ask the shopkeeper Do they have  Freeman Charcoal masks or this one and the answer is NO so I find my self very lucky to get my hands on this Baby.....it cost me 390/- ONLY

5-Rivaj UK Nail color Shade 37:

Rivaj UK Nail color Shade 37

It is a beautiful shade Nude peachy pink kind of and it is only 95/-Rupees I haven't try this shade yet but definitely sharing my thoughts with you soon.

6-Lchear Kajal And Lipgloss:

Lchear Kajal And Lipgloss
 This is what I bought from a local shop, A lady was testing this lipgloss on her hands.... and red color is so Intense and beautiful I ask her to give me one too and it cost only 450/-.....

7-Silver Flower Stud Earrings:

Silver Flower Stud Earrings
 I bought them because they are beautiful and They can be easily wear with any dress and there price is 400/- A beautiful addition in my jewelry

8-L.A.Pro Concealer:

L.A.Pro Concealer
 I have heard so much good about them I really wanted to try it on my huge Dark circles ....Hope this one stay and won't crease. I bought it  in Rs 550/- online.

9-Dior Addict Mascara:

Dior Addict Mascara
 Another mascara, I love sample and travel size things ... easy to carry anywhere and budget friendly ...especially if you want to test it then they are the best way to test before buying the full size.

10-Closeup Diamond Attraction;

Closeup Diamond Attraction
 After watching the commercial I was tempted to see the results... even though after my first wash I close the light to see the blue light or my blue neon theeth's  LOL( WELL TEETH WON'T GLOW ) ...I AM STUPID  to even write it & try it
But it is my 3rd purchase so you might have guess it is great to use
it's under 150/-

11-Skin Care Acne Care:

Skin Care Acne Care
This cost me only 75/- and my second bottle I like it even it is that much cheaper....
I would give a further detailed post on it

12-Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Face Wash:

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Face Wash
 I love neutrogena sunblock oil free so very excited to try this soon  review would be up on blog.....Rs 650/-only.
No, I am not mad , Actually I am trying different product's to select the best that's why trying many option's.

 13-Ushas quad eyeshadow's:

Ushas quad eyeshadow's
 I can't mention it price because it was a gift from my sis .....review is coming up soon

14-Tresmme` Silk Saloon Shampoo:

Tresmme` Silk Saloon Shampoo
I was so desperate try this shampoo hear a lot about these shampoo's it has Aragon oil so let;s see if it work on me or not....Don't worry girl's I'll be sharing every detail in my empty review's on this shampoo.
Rs 275/-only

That's it girl's please don't forget to share this post and  to follow me on GFC and  FacebookInstagram Tweeter  and don't forget to be
 Glamorous without any Guilt




Comments

  1. What a great haul, loved your picks. That shoes look really comfy.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks Amazning...those shoes looks super comfy.... Nice post
    Xoxo
    Diariesofahiddenfashionista.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!
    You have got amazing stuff in your haul... waiting for your reviews on L'oreal mousse base and olay toner...:)
    www.shanysaidso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, dear!
    I followed you via G+ and GFC ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul and I hope they all work well for you:)

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely! you got some mouth watering make up goodies...Waiting for the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul. Loving your shoes.
    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did you get the pro concealer from?! I want one toooo!!!

    http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your haul is amazing,I love how velvety smooth this magic soufflé is and pro concealer is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for a comment on my blog :)
    Lovely haul!
    Find me on Bloglovin' here: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/miel-mint-14349829
    xox N.
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. those shoes are love and close up is my fav too .. m so loving your haul dear ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many interesting products I see there!! Waiting for full review :)

    P.S: Thankyou so much for your warm and kind words on my last post!! Lotsa love <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also bought a few stuff from Stylo's sale but they all were very poor quality. All my shoes couldn't last for more than a month except for boots which I only wore once.
    I need review of Tresme and I need to know ehere did you get it from?
    Love you!
    http://www.ThatGrlInHighHeels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too dear.... I bought it from Super market sure review would be up asap!

      Delete
  15. lovely picks! specially the velvet shoes! xx

    Love XoxoX
    http://www.walkinvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an amazing haul. I am such a fan of Freeman masks. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I did following your blog on GFC. I love silver shoes!

    http://www.aloha-bebe.com/2015/09/review-mores-2eyes-sleeping-eye-mask.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment