Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Empties Review- Clean & Clear

Hi Girl's,
Hope you all doing great,  so moving on Today's post is an empty review on clean & clear product's that I've been using them from month's so Let's Start...

Clean & Clear products
1-Clean & Clear Oil-Control Toner:

Clean & Clear Toner (Oily Skin)

Clean & Clear Essencial Oil-Control Toner the product say's that it's oil-free and won't clog pores and prevent oily shine, pimples and blackheads....



Results:
On my oily and acne skin this toner work good it help's to control my oil but only for a little time, after 1 or 2  hour's I can clearly see oil on my face but It helps to prevent clog my pores over all it's a cheap but good alternative it cost only Rs 190/- I've been using it from 2 year's and happy to use but this time I want to change my routine so I purchased Olay toner this time

I gave it  3.5 out of 5
Recommend: YES
Repurchase:  Big YES

2-Clean & Clear Active Clear Clearing Cleanser:

Clean & Clear Acne Clearing Cleanser
Clean & Clear Acne Clearing Cleanser

This is something I start using from 2 month's ago .....the product say's that it's oil-free and won't clog pores and fight pimples

Results:
 well for the first time when I use it on my face It is clear like a gel and have cooling sensation. But after my first use I experience breakouts, after a week again I gave it a try but again breakouts....This time I change my cleanser and moisturizer but again breakouts so it was 100 and 10% clear that it doesn't work for me It cost me 295/- and I didn't use it again

I gave it 2 out of 5
Recommend: Big NO
Repurchase: Never

3- Clean & Clear Oil Free Essential Moisturizer:

Clean & Clear Oil Free Essential Moisturizer

Clean & Clear Oil Free Moisturizer

Clean & Clear Essential Moisturizer.......the product say's that it's oil-free and non-greasy and prevent pimples and blackheads

Results:
I use it from 1year and it is great yes it is oil free it's water base formula is light weight and absorb instantly, it cost Rs 175/-  and I love it

I gave it 4 out of 5
Recommend: 2 thumbs up
Repurchase:  Big Yes


Comments

  1. Lovely post, have a beautiful weekend! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean n Clear products never work for me, it's good to know that you are happy with them.
    http://www.ThatGrlInHighHeels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its sad to know that they didn't work for you...cleanser didn't work for me

      Delete
  3. interesting post)))
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good review dear. May be i will try clean n clear. Oh.. I already followed you via gfc & G+. Thx u...

    www.aloha-bebe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good review dear. May be i will try clean n clear. Oh.. I already followed you via gfc & G+. Thx u...

    www.aloha-bebe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The toner is nice as I use the red version of it plus too bad about the cleanser.

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment