Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Essence Lipliner Pencil (In The Nude)

Hello Girl's! hope you all been well.Today wanted to share with you the amazing lip liner, I am crazy for Nude shade I don't know it always attracts me but some nudes look great in pictures but in real life you look like a zombie only if you don't carry it with proper makeup...I hope you all got my point so let's start with the review
Essence Lipliner Pencil (In The Nude)

Well Essence doesn't need any intro it's one of my Favorite Brand to shop the best part is that it is easily available at online or Makeup stores locally and the Prices are reasonable too.

Product say;
Lipliner for a super soft and precise application, Made in Germany 0.035 oz/1g ...36M Shade no. 11 In The Nude

Essence Lipliner Pencil (In The Nude)



My Thoughts; 
Essence Lipliner Pencil (In The Nude)
It is a beautiful color it comes with a silver plastic lid cape lid is secure and good quality,application is super smooth, tip is very soft it blend easily I find no trouble mixing it with other shade you can see the swatches it is beautiful I didn't use it alone this shade is perfect for lining or use underneath another shade overall it is a good product it is long lasting.
Essence Lipliner Pencil (In The Nude)

 I Like It
1- Secure lid
2-Variety of colors to choose
3-Smooth application
4- Long Lasting
5-Travel friendly

I Don't Like
I didn't find any con's in it
 Over all it's a A grade product and I give it 3.9 Stars


Comments

  1. This is a perfect nude lip liner. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely review and the color is such a perfect nude shade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Colour
    you want on facebook follow each other?
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to find this shade, looks really lovely. Great review.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would b a lovely addition to your amazing makeup collection

      Delete
  5. It is too nude for my liking but I think it will come in handy for outlining the lips. Nice review and I have heard great things about Essence lip pencils.

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

  6. I love the essence of the very successful lip pencils

    Happy Sunday :)

    New Post
    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/2015/10/blog-post31.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool lip pencil!
    I'm following you via GFC, hope you eilll do the same!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome that it blends well. Can be used to lighten darker shades for casual use.
    http://www.ThatGrlInHighHeels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u.


    Long Lasting Lip Liner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment