Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Fall 2015 Top 5 Dark Lips Looks

Hi Lovelies .....
Welcome to my Blog all of you Thanks for reading and if you like my Blog then give it a thumbs up in the side bar "Like My Blog".
Only 1 question keep buzzing everyones head  when a blogger is a MIA or Missing
"Where Is She?"
"Why She Is Not Active?"

well I already tell everyone that I might not be able to post because of the flood of wedding season OH MY ...... so many weddings and one was in my home too my brother-In-Law's marriage and now I am free and back on track and more active.
Going back to the post today I wanted to share with you some gorgeous make up I find on Web. It is a fact that these dark lipsticks seriously look amazing but with a lot of care not to go over board with eyes or else you ended up looking a real life Vamp.....
Enjoy these looks 5-1 Fall 2015  Dark Lips Looks I never thought to even write that dark shades looks beautiful because I always prefer lighter, soft lips but with time our preferences change and we allow our selves for experimenting and exploring....what do you say girls?

 5-  Black lips;





 4- Dark Purple with black deep tone Lips;



3- Classic Red Maroon Lips;



2-Purple lips that brightens every-look;


1- Everyone's Favorite Dark Vampy Maroom with dark black tone;


Hope you are following me on GFC  FacebookInstagram and Tweeter   till then Stay happy and Look Glamorous without any Guilt. Allahafiz See you soon!

Comments

  1. I really love dark lips right now. They are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Bold lips are so much in these days. love the post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! But dark shades doesn't suit me(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone has their own preferences ...totally agree with you there was a time when i don't like them but if you feel confident wearing any lip shade I think it suits you the best....

      Delete
  4. I love dark lipsticks so much *-* I have a dark purple one and a dark red one :) Love both of them *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh..... that's great I want to have purple in my stash

      Delete
  5. Great post and amazing pictures :)...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am loving the classic deep maroon and purples for this season. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Huda glad you like the post.....classic red maroon are mine fav too

      Delete
  7. i love dark vampy look... So sexy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried this dark maroon and it worked for me. All these shades are very risky to carry. I am glad that you are back now :) Missed you!
    http://www.ThatGrlInHighHeels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally into purple/mauve this season :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment