Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Fall Tag

Hello and welcome everyone...
Hope you all doing great.Today I am Sharing with you all Fall Tag.....Thanks to my fellow Blogger Sana by Sana's Ramblings Do check her answers Here  Sana's Rambling's



1- Favorite fall lip product ?
Ans-There is a lot of room for my choice (Thanks to Sana for this Multi answer question) because I have to pick my favorite lip product so I'll go with my Honey and sugar lip mask In fall & Winter my lips become dry and patchy after this mask I can feel my lips back to life again it's easy to make but effective
Ingredients;
1- Half teaspoon Honey
2- Quarter teaspoon grind Sugar
Method;
Mix both ingredients and apply for 15 Mins only then wash.
after I love to use Maybelline Baby lips.
Both mask and lip balm are my favorites for fall.

2- Favorite drink for fall ?
Ans-Coffee my all time Favorite , I love cappuccino these days.

3- Favorite fall nail polish?
Ans- Hands down to Nude trend. This fall my Favorite is nude colors and Essence I Love Nudes are very Economical and great quality.





4- Favorite fall candle?
Ans-My favorite is ''Harvest Coffee'' I love the smell of coffee


5- Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted cornmaze?
Ans- I had no fear Experience in any of these...I guess these are pretty fake for me so I don't get terrified from any of it.

6- Favorite scarf/accessory for fall?
Ans-Simple, Plain and single colored scarf, that's my thing & I love floral studs I am not a stud earring person but I guess my taste has changed a lot this year.

7- Favorite candy?
Ans- Candy candy...hmmm well I don't have particular favorite candy but I can eat all sort of candies ...

8- Your favorite horror movie?
Ans- I've been loving the (Child's Play-Insidious Series) 1-2 Parts are really good and Interesting but the 3rd Part was so Boring it broke my heart.

9- Favorite blush for fall?
Ans- For me peach-coral color is so much in everything back from summer but coral blush fever is still on 

10- Favorite thing about fall?
Ans- Fall is so beautiful...Yellow brown color are so eye catching but It guvs me some inspiration That ''Even the green beautiful leaves are about to turn pale ....it's a circle of life if you love nature beauty you'll definitely love pale ,yellow colored broken leaves too''.... Love Persons not their Beauty
Thanks for reading girl's hope you like them for further I am tagging These Girl's with the same questions....Till next take care and Allahafiz.

1- Isma Munir By IM-Walk in Vogue
2- Sana Malik By Makeupoholics
3- Farah Zaki By Impatient Person
4-Shumail Khan By Shumails Beauty and Style
5-Aamal Nauman By Make-over-craze
6- Nyda Mokhtar By That Girl in High Heels

Comments

  1. would you like to be tag for future tags? leave your opinions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. Enjoyed reading your answers. I also like the colors of fall. Thanx for tagging me dear. I will do post my answers very soon InshaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing and very interesting post. All the pictures are fab. Keep up the good work. All the very best. Stay blessed.
    Kanwalikram's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so fun reading your answers. You are such a fearless person :) Thanks a lot for the tag love, I am surely gonna do this post :)
    http://www.ThatGrlInHighHeels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tjanks a lot ....looking forward for your post

      Delete
    2. I think I should do it for winter because fall is over :)

      Delete

Post a Comment