Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Mini December Haul

Hi Girl's ....Hope you all doing great. Thought today I share with you all my tiny biny shopping so here we goes

Mini December Haul

1-Herbal Blesso Wax:
Firstly I want to grab Blesso Wax as soon as I entered the Super Market reason I loved this wax it is very gently even on my sensitive skin. Smell good and reasonable price

2- Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Filler Shampoo:
If yo were following me you know that how much I love Dove Hair products But somehow I feel my hairs are becoming thinner I won't blame Dove Shampoo because I know I am having poor diet but it's been two n half year I've been using Dove so for a change I got this...Remembering that Lorial Paris Glossy Pink Shampoo make me regret buying it but from the first wash I am loving it ....soon Posting a review on it



3- Color Me Body Spray:
It has refreshing strong fragrance ...aqua kind of ....I recommend to others it's not pricey at all

4- Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion:
Heard really good review's from fellow Bloggers about Simple wanted to try their toner but was not available already  give it a try and adding it to my cleansing routine

5- C.B.C. Brand Pure Coconut Oil:
I am afraid to use oil on my face as I have Oil and acne skin but going to try it on my hairs and body as well soon share my thoughts after proper using it for a month

And that's it girlies....Hope you like my picks see you soon take care and stay Glamorous 

Comments

  1. You have got really good stuff. Waiting for your review on shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review sweetheart...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some amazing stuff....desperately waiting for the reviews.
    Kanwal Ikram's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing stuff you got dear lovely post
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely haul .All the products are worth buying :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment