Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Monthly Pick's (November Favorites)

Hello Beauties....Hope you had a lovely day...
I am trying to post more because my tough time as a mother is slow down and my baby is grwoing up and giving me some space for my time.... So bringing some new stuff to my blog that's why adding some new segments and topics as well  and starting a new series of Monthly Pick's in which I share with you my list of
1- Most Loved Products...
2- New In Town (Mot Raved Products)
3- Movie Time
4- You Should Watch
So let's start with ''Monthly Pick's'' (November Favorites) my last and this month was so busy but cosmetics make me happy and fresh.....
1- Most Loved Products...
My loved product or favorites products are Magic Stick by Magicosmetics and M.A.C. gel liner two Boom Products yes Boom Products ....Totally in love with both of them
Monthly Pick's Magic Stick and M.A.C black track gel liner

Magic Stick  is similar to beauty blender and even color is same soon I'll be sharing with you my Review on it. It is beauty to have it on your stash I love it apply my Foundation flawless and I am using it on my Daily basis ....
M.A.C. black track gel liner is another endless love I love this because it is amazing I remember the day when my Hubby got me this and I was asking him Why Why...Why you can't find Maybelline one  and after I used it I said Thank goodness you bring this beauty to my life ....We Women
The Pay off is perfect,  waterproof touch proof until you start rubbing it. Long Long Life usually gel liners are dead after 4-5 month's but it's almost an year and it's still the same you can check my review Here



2- New In Town (Mot Raved Products)
Sisters-Lu-Minimizes , Voice -4 and Makeup Revolution London Brushes and Blender Ohhh How much I praise them they are the beauties, makeup heaven Indeed  .....
Monthly Pick's Sisters-Lu-Minimize and UD Voice4


Sisters-Lu-Minimize bringing all sisters together is a wonderful idea by The Balm we can get all three in one and they are more economical I am a big fan of Marry Lu
 Voice -4 an other bomb palette by Urban decay new shades with same amazing pigmented formula....
It's a sight to our eye's
Makeup Revolution London Brushes and Blender I love how they bring a dupe of high end products and their quality is superb and if we talk about price then unbelievable rates A big fan of their product's Waiting to get my hands on them as soon as possible

Makeup Revolution's Metal brushes & Beauty Blender


3-Movie Time;
1-Prem Ratan Dhan Payo;

Monthly Pick's Prem Ratan Dhan payo

Newly released movie make number's of Carore In the First 3 day's .... Salman Khan & Sonam Kapoor was in the leading roles...
Movie Start's with Salman Khan as Prem Dilwale who respect and wanted to donate some money to Sonam Kapoor's as Rajkumari Meethly's Trust  Foundation ...some lady advice him to personally meet and give her the donation...so he went another city where Rajkumari is Going on Her Fiance's Tilak Mahraj Salman khan's Double Same look of Dabaang ...when He went to see his sister's He was attack to murder but survive ending up in a comma
Mahraj servant found Prem (double of Mahraj) and bring him to Mehal to act for some day's as Mahraj and of course he agreed He met Rajkimari and the story goes on she fell in love with Prem where as Prem is a super Emotional magician who can fix every relation He brought Mahraj's two sisters back home and in the end he sort out the problem of little brother who has attacked Mahra at the Beginning .....In the end Rajkumari choose and married Prem Dilwale...Happy Ending
For me movie was so typically double part but the Humor in this movie make me seated It was a lengthy movie so I started get bored and wanted to see the end as soon as possible ... So much Emotional Drama you can say I also felt they wanted to make a copy of Hum Saath Saath Hain that was also Salman Khans Movie I gave it 2.5 Stars overall it's not a bad movie ...
YOU Should watch;


1-I am Legend 4 stars .... Will Smith (Zombie kind of infected people story)
2-Na Maloom Afrad 4.5 stars....  Fahad Mostafa (Pakistani Movie)
Thanks a lot for visiting my blog leave your links below so I can get back to you .....Till next Stay Glamorous without any Guilt

Comments

  1. Very nice picks. I would like to know from where did you buy those MUR Metal Brushes?

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your post dear, uou have picked amazing products, The loumanizer sisters is irresistible,thinking to get one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picks dear. Specially lomanizers pallette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you on GFC hehe loved this blog post very dft for a change :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks dear I also wanted it to be different

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Have a cool day, dear!
    I'm following you, follow back? :)

    •♥• Mary MarĂ­a Style •♥•

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment