Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Flash Back 2015 Most popular posts....

Hello and welcome to my blog everyone....
2015 was a terrific year for me, It has completely changed my life. A big Thanks to you all who loved my writing, read my reviews, try my recommendations and appreciate my dislikes and honest opinions. without you all I won't be able to stand where I am. The day when I decided to start writing and now it's about to an year in a few days I am completely changed, Confident and know my exact path where I am belonged, with all of my readers, International Visitors, Fellow Bloggers (who are the best fellow's one can ever had) very supportive Husband, My crazy Sisters and Family Of course.
Today's post is a flash back to my most popular post, so without losing more time that I already done with a big speech move on to the post.

Flash Back 2015 Most popular posts....

These popular post are picked by your liking and appreciations .....
1- "Glamorous Face U.S.A. Soft Lipstick"
This post was very appreciated by all of you  because of the tempting rich Red undertone Mehroon swatches if you haven't read this post no worries checkout this beautiful highly pigmented color here  Glamorous Face U.S.A. Soft Lipstick 

2-"Makeup Revolution London Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer"
Every one loved the detailed post on Makeup Revolution London Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer in shades WHAT I BELIEVE & YOU TOOK MY LOVE the lovely swatches and detailed review with Pictures and tips was what I love too if you missed out here is the full review  Makeup Revolution London Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer

3- "Lipcote"
 For me it was one of my favorite review and product it is really amazing and I highly recommend it to everyone to try out this product is amazing here is my full review all the answers of your questions are in there "Lipcote"

4-  Klenspop Bunny 3 Color Grey Lens
This color was a stunner really natural looking not too much for your eyes and specially great for every day use read my whole review here Klenspop Bunny 3 Color Grey Lens

5- Monthly Pick's (November Favorites)
Thus I just started it on my blog and a huge response from you guy's thanks a lot for loving my efforts...
I shared with ya'll my list of
1- Most Loved Products...
2- New In Town (Mot Raved Products)
3- Movie Time
4- You Should Watch
you can read my post here Monthly Pick's (November Favorites)

That is enough girl's for me every post is a love but your suggestions and criticism is always welcome you can share which one was your favorite and what you wanted to see on my Blog or where I can improve myself
with love take care see you again in a short time.....till then stay Glamorous without the Guilt.

Comments

Post a Comment