Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Monthly Pick's (December Favorites)


Hi Lovelies......
Hope you all had an amazing day. Today I'm sharing with y'all my Monthly Pick's (December Favorites). Last month I got amazing response towards my new series of Monthly Pick's Thank you so much for your love and appreciation and it's time when I share with you my list of

1- Most Loved Products...
2- New In Town (Mot Raved Products)
3- Movie Time
4- You Should Watch
So let's start with ''Monthly Pick's''

 1- Most Loved Products...


Klenspop 3color Grey Lens & Makeup Revolution London Salvation Lip Lacquer

Klenspop  3Color Grey Lens;
wearing lens that is totally opposite to your natural eye color is totally scary imagine to if you go Grey from light brown suddenly...now i hope you got  my point but these 3D effect has allow the inner rim to be transparent and show the real color of y eye through wearing the lens it totally blends with my eye color and give such a pretty natural look you can checkout my whole review Here

Makeup Revolution London Salvation Lip Lacquer;
I love them especially their shade "You Took My Love" I have tried another shade "What I Believe" but it wasn't good pigmented and long lasting they are super cheap and easily available online Now many other and better options are available out there but still I wear this vibrant color for the first time and it was a stunner you can checkout my whole review Here

 2- New In Town (Mot Raved Products)

Colorpop gel liners & Gwen Stephanie Palletes

1- Colorpop Cream & Gel pens n pots
Colorpop has popped up last year 2015 and become one of the biggest Brand in Cosmetics. After launching their liquid lipsticks last month they introduced their Cream & Gel pens n pots the payoff is amazing rich creamy formula that can be easily apply staying power is amazing too, long lasting, affordable, various shades and available in pen & pots

2- Urban Decay Gwen Stephanie 
Hands down to this palette color scheme is amazing, easily bendable, creamy, Long lasting, intense payoff loved it simply amazing

ABH So Hollywood & Beauty UK Contour Pallete & Lips Matter


3- Anastasia Bevarly Hill Highligter So Hollywood
About 2 month's ago everyone was talking about Becca Highlighters but now it's ABH  So Hollywood if you're not trying it you are really missing out some big thing

4- Beauty UK Cream Contour & Matte Lipsticks
Beauty UK cream palette is not new but heard so much good about it it doesn't look cakey at all bendable, stay in place, affordable, look so natural what else you want hmmm?
Now the Lips Matte Liquid Lipsticks I must say all the colors are so tempting that we all wanna try them I've ordered them soon I'll share my thoughts with ya'll

3-Movie Time;
Tamasha & Dilwale

1- Tamasha;
It was a great surprise for Deepika & Ranveer's Fan out thier....It was by Imtiaz Ali
movie starts with fun how girl and boy meet in another country but decided not tell their real life even their names though.... starting with friendship they fall for each other and then return to their life back ...from the beginning it pretty much resemble to Rockstar movie by Imtiaz ali
Then they meet again in India and tell their names and everything and decided to date each other when He proposed to Deepika She refused him by saying he has changed the charmness is gone He is living a fake life she tries to recover Him (She was a psychiatrist) He was Facing the Split Personality and the movie goes on....
Acting was super from Both when they played funkie role they never go overboard and after the serious kinda role they seriously Nailed it one of the great movies of course  The story could be more dramatic and Interesting....

My Rating ; 5 out of 4.6

2-Dilwale;
A Film by Rohit Shetty Then it must be big on Budget and Cars of course
Movie starts with Varun Dhavan who is younger brother of Sharukh who meets and fell in love wih Kirti Sinah they keep on dating and decided to marry each other so Big Bro go to meet Kirti's Elder sister Kajol and when they meet they went into the flashback (where they both belongs to a criminal family and love each other but due to misunderstanding they started hate each other) so both refused and stand against their brother and sister marriage then both Kirti and Varun Decide to bring the together....
Movie was full in masti and humor you won't get Bored only you keep on guessing what would happened now ....
Acting was good only Varun Dhavan go a little far but not much....Overall like this movie
My Rating ; 5 out of 4.2
4- YOU Should watch;  

Jawani Phir Nahi Ani

Jawani Phir Nahi Ani;
Amazing Movie by Pakistani Cinema Amaging work full time humor and Masti you won't stop laughing 
My Rating; 5 out of 4.5

That's it Girl's hope you enjoyed till next time Stay Glamorous Without the Guilt

Comments

  1. Wahoo! All in one post. I would definitely try your fav. products. As they feel worth to give a try. Would also watch the movies as well, as I have just watched dilwale not the other one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will love them.....go for Tamasha it is not a funky movie but really good

      Delete
  2. i enjoyed reading your post,makeup revolution was definitely a brand worth trying last year. this year i am going to try colorpop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Farya.... Yes Colorpop is on my Wishlist next

      Delete
  3. Nice picks, Colourpop gel pots looks so tempting, would definitely get my hands on them.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you are definitely gonna try it ....love you always

      Delete
  4. Nice picks. Loving anastasia's highlighter too *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear ....I really wanted to get my hands on it asap

      Delete
  5. Interesting post. I really wanna try colorpop lippies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting post, I like! I'm your new GFC follower # 61 if you want to come on my blog ^ - ^

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blog beauty!! I follow you #62 , I wait for you in my blog..keep in touch! <3
    xx
    http://rockmyboots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. A complete post.My favourites are Abs highlightrs and color pop lippies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment