Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Rivaj UK Color Fusion (shade 37) Review & NOTD

Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing with you all a super affordable Brand that has some amazing stuff I really love their Products they are easily available on local stores....

Rivaj UK Color Fusion (shade 37)

My Experience;
This is not the first time I am using this Brand I keep on shopping their products because they are not expensive and quality is amazing they have huge variety of different products. Few month's back I bought this Beautiful shade 37 from their Color Fusion Range, it is a nude pink, peach kind of color and now it is  very close to the color of 2016 Rose Quartz & Serenity The packaging is decent the bottom container is of glass and the lid is of shiny metallic reflecting  nude color color range is huge you can find glittery, matte, semi matte and neon colors too...payoff is great and two coats are more than enough according to price it is an amazing color surely gonna try some more colors from Rivaj Uk.
Availability; Local Stores
Price; 95/ PKR
Repurchase; Yes

Rivaj UK Color Fusion (shade 37) Review & NOTD



DIY Nail art ;
First apply the base color on your nails I am using Rivaj UK's shade 37 here first apply one coat then wait and let it dry completely then go for the second coat and let it dry...

Rivaj UK Color Fusion (shade 37) NOTD
 after done your base color you can choose another shade whatever you like here I am using Sweet Touch of England nail color light turquoise 1139

Rivaj UK Color Fusion (shade 37) & NOTD
 First I set what design I want so I am making a tiny heart on my ring finger nail then on my middle finger nail I go for side dots with the help of dotting tool size 3/4 and last I paint half nail you can use a tap for this ...wait until it dry and then the final step apply top coat and vola that's a wrap.

Hope you enjoy today's post have a happy weekend and till next time stay Glamorous without any Guilt

Comments

Post a Comment