Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Just4Girls.PK Haul

Hey Lovlives ....
Hope you all doing great today I am sharing with you My tiny Haul regarding to my monthly topic where I share my experience of different online stores or Facebook pages This time it's Just4Girls

Glamorous without the Guilt discount code for Just4Girls.pk

My Experience:
Well I am not shopping for the first time form them I still remember my first shopping experience about 2-3 Years ago and then I am addicted to online shopping I have placed several of orders from them and always amazed There was a sale going on so I really don't want to miss that I am very happy to have my goodies.
I've ordered few stuff from MUA and L.A.Colors My package was arrived about 3 days and it was fully packed in a box and wrapped in bubble packaging. All of my stuff was in really good condition and of course 100% original they are the trust worthy site form years now, this is the site where you can buy blindly and the amazing thing they has a lot of Big Brands like Bobbi Brown, Tarte, Urban Decacy, Nars and a lot more ...

Just4Girl.pk Haul & Discount Code

I've orderd MUA 12 eyeshadow pallete Dusk till Dawn, L.A. Colors 28 eyeshadow pallete Santa Monica, MUA eyeliner pencil Royal Blue and a MUA Brow Define Tinted Mascara I love all of Them Really Excieted to try L.A. Colors because never try it before and MUA is a trusted Brand I know, Love Their eyeshadow Palletes

Recommend Just4Girls;  Highly Recommended 100% Authentic cosmetics form years no Introduction needed
And now I am their Beauty Bee you can use my Discount code BB5off for Site wise
Soon I'll share their full Reviews till than Take Care and Stay Glamorous without any Guilt.

Comments

  1. wow the MUA palette looks awesome! great picks x

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice haul... loving the palettes! xx

    http://www.walkinvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting beauty products. Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul. I am sure you enjoy it :)
    http://khaistablogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely buys!! I have MUA palettes and they are totally worth buying. Also I'm looking forward to your review on that LA Colors Palette.

    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picks. Both palettes look beautiful. Wanna read about brow tinted mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've bought some interesting things especially the two palettes.Enjoy ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment