Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

My Wishlist (2016)

Hello beauties....
Welcome dear's today I wanted to share some of my favorites or Wishlist to buy or get this Year (hopefully). This list is for Cosmetics actually I wanted to add a lot of stuff in it but all of them were not fitting in this picture and' I don't want to give my Husband a heart attack. When my Man saw this post He said "You women are impossible still wanted to buy more Makeup. What you gonna do with it?" I simply replied "This is for Blog you know My work". Well leaving this full of genders talk let's step back to the post.
On My Wishlist are
My Wishlist 2016 (Glamorous without the Guilt)

1- Urban Decay Naked 2;
This is My most Favorite of all Naked Palletes I know a lot raved Naked 3 the perfect but there is more pink nude shades but this one is a love it has nude, Black, smokey grey, Browns and silver as well so definitely My Pick and a part of this it is crazy pigmented, really wanted to own a high end eyeshadow kit and this is perfect to start.


2- Olay Pro X Microdermabrasion Cleansing System;
I am a biggner and a simple house wife who doesn't have to go out much out so spending a lot of money is not my thing ... I know a lot of you loved Mia, Clarasonic but as a biggner I prefer this Olay Cleanser heard a lot of good reviews.

3- M.A.C. Strobing Cream;
For a little Illuminated face I think there is no better than this cream because it only give shine not shimmer all over your face so wanted to try this one as well, soon Makeup Revolution is also coming  up with a strobing cream so waiting for that too.

4- Colourpop Cosmetic's;
Unfortunately I couldn't get my hands on this amazing brand It is not wrong to say that 2015 was all about high brows Contouring and colourpop. So I'm gonna try their every product for sure this year and so excited to their upcoming brow gels only 6 $ I already know it's gonna be a blast

5- Musarrat Misbah Silk Foundation;
I haven't try MMM silk foundation yet don't know it's gonna work for my Oily & Acne prone skin BUT to know I really need to try it for My self. I really wanted to focus on my Skin as well. Hopefully I find right shade for me.

6- BH Cosmetics XL 6Blush Pallate;
I was going for their 12 Blushes glamour Pallete but on their site this 6XL Blushes is always sold and In Pakistan I don't heard anything about it so going for this Pallete, shade are really nice.

7- Urban Decay All Night Setting Spray;
Everybody's favorite is this setting spray that Actually Works. Summer is coming and some weddings are coming too so it was the best time to try it on my oily skin because my makeup melts and disappear like a shooting star so giving it a try is the best thing.

8- NYX Liquid Illuminator;
This one is more affordable and great for highlighting because it is more intense than M.A.C. Sorbert cream. I don't know why I didn't buy it before but anyways I'LL BUY THIS TIME.

9- Real Techniques Blush Brush;
My most favorite brush from RT. I am using their Miracle Sponge and it's amazing and heard so much good about this brush that it gives the right amount of color and blend beautifully so another fav.

10- Morphe Buffing Brush M439;
I love their Eyeshadow palletes but I am not a makeup artist or anything to do with makeup unless I do a proper makeup on  for Weddings, any events or Eid that's it, really I couldn't agree my self to go for that much eyeshadow palletes so a NO and the next big & most raved product was this Brush so hope for the Best Results.

11- M.A.C. Ruby Woo;
"When you absolutely have no Idea what to wear on your lips then go for ruby woo" 
you have seen these lines everywhere so do I and that makes me more intrigue about it definitely my pick to go, I have M.A.C gel liner and OH BOY it never dries it's been 2 years I had that love on my stash and contentious to love Him(gel liner).

12- NYX Jumboo Eyeshadow Pencils;
One of their Best Products to use I really wanna go for "Milk and Black Bean" both White & Black Basically they are eyeshadow pencils but they can also be use on eyelids and as a primer for an eyeshadow boost.

13- Makeup Revolution London Fortune Favors The Brave;
This pallete is the most gorgeous of their all products I remember the hype when their Iconic palletes was in the Market the same love and craziness for this beautiful pallete inside out so tempted to try because I know it's gonna be economical.
 
14-  Remington Straightener;
Last but not least on my list is Remington Straightener. It is not at all a highly cost straighter but results are nearly same  I really wanted to try their  "Wet to Dry" Straighter it's pocket friendly so yeah let's try and share with you all what it is capable of.

And that's it if you read all long post Congratulations it is over now Time to say Good Bye See y'all stay Glamorous without any Guilt.

Comments

  1. Your picks are absolutely great. You must try Colorpop asap, you will be left in awe. Actually I have the Morphe 444 brush in my wishlist. This one is great too. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah ...getting colourpop asap
      I'LL check that brush too

      Delete
  2. I use Naked 3 and it's such a love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey you got some amazing stuff on your wishlist.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Kanwalikram's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby woo is in my wish list too ^-^

    http://www.walkinvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing wishlist! Hope you get them soon.

    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have an amazing wish list, good luck to get them all soon.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  8. your wishlist is fabulous,good luck with getting all that yummy stuff, I have naked palette 2 and its amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great list!!! Nice blog!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? let me know...and I follow you back.
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really liked your wishlist <3 Most of the things i have but i am looking forward to MUR palette =)

    http://flarefashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting post, it was fun going through your wishlist items. Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette is in my wishlist too, if only I could make up my mind whether to go for the first one or the second (the third one doesn't interest me so much). In MAC lipsticks, Craving and Brick-o-la are the ones that I am hoping to buy real soon :-)

    http://the-magazine-at.blogspot.de/2014/11/my-favourite-perfumes-update-30th.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment