Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Essence Eyeshadow Brush (Quick Review)



Essence Eyeshadow Brush
Hey Beauties Today I am sharing with y'all  a very quick review on Essence Flat Eyeshadow Brush....

Packaging & My Experience:
I love it's printed back cover it's so colorful and shinny and very nice. this brush comes in a Plastic case usually every brush have but as  I already Mentioned what makes it different from others is it's unique Purple Color and this back cover.



Essence Eyeshadow Brush

Essence Eyeshadow Brush

Essence Eyeshadow Brush
As you open it feels so soft and smooth to touch. This beautiful Purple color Bristles are amazing. Size is perfect for packing and dabbing the eyeshadow in. When I apply eyeshadow with this brush it went very smooth because of the soft bristles. But I experience a little fall out but considering the price it is doing it's amazing job, so not much higher expectations from it but still it's good.

Overall it is a good brush I give it 3 out of  5
Availability; Just4girls, Draz.pk and online pages
Price; PKR\280

I like it
1- Reasonable Price
2- Easily Available
3- Cute Packaging
4- Soft Bristles
5- Good Quality

I Don't like
1- Little Fall out
2- Pick more Product

That's it for today girl's hope this review might help till next time stay Glamorous without the Guilt. 

Comments

  1. Good brush for beginners. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can say that but we have a lot of better options

      Delete
  2. I have this brush, it's good when you apply eye shadow but bristles tips are harsh and kinda feel like a needle. Well that's my experience & may be people out there find it a perfect eye shadow brush.

    Also it picks put handsome amount of product which falls off during application.

    www.salmashaheensblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same happened with me a part of bristle they are not very soft but not harsh for me thanks for sharing your views Salma .... Totally respect

      Delete
  3. This seems like a great brush! I also love the color, it's so fun and unique! Also, thanks for providing such a bite sized review! Super easy to read/consume all the necessary info quickly :)
    www.sprinklesandsaturdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post dear! Have an awesome day!xo

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute brush, very colourful! Sounds like a great deal x

    alicered.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love essence products - they're so affordable! Thanks for sharing. :) x

    www.everytreeofthegarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Maria...Sure love to follow you

    ReplyDelete
  8. For the price it looks OK and you cannot ask more.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  9. For that price it sounds like a pretty good deal! Plus the color of the bristles look so fun and colorful!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This brush looks nice! I'm always looking for great brushes at affordable prices :)

    Edna | www.fineclic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seems to be an okay product, especially when you're on a budget.
    http://www.ThatGrlInHighHeels.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment