Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Home made Toner for oily and acne skin....DIY

Hi Lovelies.....
Recently found this, so I was really tempted to try this DIY, after proper testing and trying and using it more than three weeks on regular basis. I am pretty Sure that you are going to love this Toner
DIY toner for oily skin
Things You'll Need
1- Apple Cider Vinegar
2-water
that's it... Yes Only Two Ingredients that you'll find easily in your Cabinet

How to make it:
Take a small bowl and add apple cider vinegar 1 teaspoon and then add 3 teaspoon of water mix it together
DIY toner for oily skin

How to use:
Take a cotton ball dip it into this mixture and apply it directly on your entire face....
Results:
It helps my oily and acne prone skin to calm down, It gives a fresh look minimize the oil and control my PHP level that cause further acne or breakouts... I am fully satisfied AND IT DOESN'T EFFECT MY SENSITIVE SKIN so I RECOMMEND it to Everyone to give it a try the only bad i found is it's smell but after few minutes it's gone completely.
 That's it for today till next time stay Glamorous without the Guilt. 

Comments

  1. Looks like promising toner, thanks for sharing <3

    http://ohladymania.blogspot.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really do such diy, but it was interesting to read something new!


    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too , my skin is super sensitive but this is great to use

      Delete
  3. I'm allergic to vinegar but this seems quite promising.

    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems really interesting! Thanks for sharing! xx

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    Really important for me : please use my code 'VILDANA15' to get 15% off while buying on https://barbasandzacari.com/.
    IF I GET 3 PEOPLE TO BUY WATCHES WITH MY CODE,I'LL GET ONE FOR FREE! Thank you so,so,so much if you use this code or if you share this question on your profile! Ilysm <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love apple cider vinegar for skin too! It has so many great beauty benefits, and health benefits as well!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How good is apple cider vinegar? It does so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so easy. I feel reluctant in trying vinegar for skin.
    http://www.ThatGrlInHighHeels.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment