Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Fruitien Pakistan

Hello Girls!
Today I am sharing With y'all My Experience with the Fruitien Pakistan. They were very kind to send me a cute package. The reason I called this a cute package is That they didn't only send me their Juices to try but also send me a cute Key chain and whole documents and certificates that I am very happy to share with you guys.

Fruitien Pakistan

Packaging and My Experience
Everything was came in a Big carton box that was  nicely packed and name was printed on it. When I open the box I find two boxes of juice (each box has a set of 3 juices), a cute fruit key chain and a pair of few certificates.

Fruitien Pakistan
 In first box I got 3 different flavors. Cocktail fruit drink , Grapes and apple. in other box I got 3 more flavors Mango, Orange and pineapple. I really enjoyed it. I am a big fan of Fruitavitals Orange juice and I think it is one of the best and my all time favorite. I am going to be very honest with you guy's I really don't feel much difference in it. Only fruitavitals orange one is more like thick but otherwise I find not much difference I mean yes In taste obviously their would a difference but overall I think Their quality is amazing I enjoyed their juices a lot especially Mango flavor.

Fruitien Pakistan
 The Key chain is so cute all the shiny fruit's I really adore this cute Key chain.

Fruitien Pakistan
And The Final part is the quality guarantee I know Our first preference is the hygienically proven and Halal products and I was so much happy that they send us the documents of the Approval of Pakistan Standards and Quality Control Authority and Food Safety System Certification 22000 and Swiss Certification. And the Most Important Document is that all the Citro pak juices are Certified Halal.

I just wanted to say that you should give it a try I know you are going to love it.
here is their Facebook page Fruitien Pakistan 
or checkout their Instagram @fruitienpakistan

hope you enjoyed the post till next time stay Glamorous without the Guilt.

Comments

Post a Comment