Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Mustela Hydra Be`be` Lotion

Hey Girls!
hope you all doing great. Today I am sharing with you review on this Baby Lotion By Mustela 

Mustela Hydra Be`be` Lotion
Product Info;
Product says that its free of  parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol.and that is the best part because you are sure that you are using quality and of course paraben free products for your baby. This Body lotion moisturize and strengthens skin. In a full size bottle you get 300ml- 10.14US FL.OZ. and it is a lot, if you use it on daily basis this bottle easily go through 3 months. It is water base so it is mild to use on face too. It has mineral oils, COCO-Glycerides, Sweet almond oil, Avocado Perseose, Shea Butter, Jojoba seed oil and many good ingredients. You can read more details of this product on their website Here



Mustela Hydra Be`be` Lotion
Mustela Hydra Be`be` Lotion
My Experience;

Mustela Hydra Be`be` Lotion
Well it's not my first product from Mustela I love their Baby Shampoo for my little boy. Their products are paraben free and safe to use on the sensitive baby skin. This bottle is sturdy. I didn't find any leakage at all. It opens with the screw formation and become a pump dispenser. Press the top and product comes out nicely, not tiny and not much only the perfect amount for one time use. The best and the most loved thing about this product is that it comes with a pump cap Yes, a pump cap. the issue with many products with the pump is that after few uses the product stuck inside the tip of the nozzle and blocks the pump. But I love Mustela really took care of the hygiene level.

Mustela Hydra Be`be` Lotion
It has a thick consistency. The creamy white lotion absorb quickly and sink into the skin. Even adults could enjoy it, it keeps my hands moisturized for about 3 -4 hours and my hands are super dry. I might say that I am not a big fan of it's strong smell. But overall I love this product. Its travel safe, so find your right size that fit in your bag. It comes with different sizes
Mustela Hydra Be`be` Lotion
 Overall it do what it claims to hydrate the skin and moisturize it for a long time.
Lets take a quick roundup here.

Take it
1- Cute packaging
2- Praben free
3- It do what it claims to Hydrate skin
4- Comes with a Pump Cap
5- Travel Friendly
6- Available in different sizes

Leave it
1- Its strong scent

You can checkout  Mustela Pakistan Website
and Facebook
That's it for today Girl's I'll be back soon with another post soon till then stay Glamorous without the Guilt. 


Comments

  1. I followed you #137, now its your time (if you dont follow me ) ❤



    IlvaMagicalWorld

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now following you on GFC follower #139. Now its your turn. :)
    https://diynlifestyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review sweetheart...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good product.
    Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a good product. Also great post and description about the product <3

    I hope you have time to visit my blog:

    http://makeyourperfectstyle.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just came across your blog and I totally love it. You have a great taste.
    Keep it up.
    It would be really nice to keep in touch. If you would like to follow each other. Let me know!!

    With love,
    Vilma

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course we can follow each other dear, I'm now following you so please kindly follow back x
    Great review honey!
    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE // facebook // instagram //

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review, it's always essential to have a good lotion :)

    alicered.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely post!
    LOVE IT you have nice blog!
    NEW POST
    iamaliyankhan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment