Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Monthly Haul


Monthly Haul Ponds, Essence, Fa, StIves, Lux

Bonjour Girls!
Hope you all doing great. Today I a sharing with y'all this tiny monthly purchase. Hope you like it.

What I Got;
1- St.Ives Blemish Control Scrub
2- Essence I love Trends
3- Pond's Flawless White BB+
4- FA Purple Passion Roll On
5- LUX Purple Passion Soap


Monthly Haul Ponds, Essence, Fa, StIves, Lux

Monthly Haul Ponds, Essence, Fa, StIves, Lux
1- St.Ives Blemish Control Scrub;
I always enjoy and love using St.Ives products. It is really hard to find quality skin care products i less prices but absolutely in love with this Brand. I have been using their other scrubs and love the results and I am pretty sure this one is going to be in My holy grail list.


2- Essence I love Trends;
This shade 5:Pure Soul from essence I love Trends collections is a white pink mixture nail color. Well honestly I don't want this color but online color confusion is something that happens with all of us still I like this color.

3- Pond's Flawless White BB+;
I was looking for the old version of this BB cream but found both. First I thought its not original but I tried both and I like this one better in terms of color. This is perfect to called a BB cream it gives you a minimum coverage but still blurs everything I love to wear it on regular basis.

4- FA Purple Passion Roll On;
Fa roll on are my one of the favorites I always use Pink Floral but I don't know I just wanted to try this one also. Hope to get the same results.


5- LUX Purple Passion Soap;
 I don't easily change My daily use products but I like to switch in between These either Safeguard or LUX and both are great and This one smell so good you need to smell this soap really.

That's it for today Girl's hope you like the haul till next time stay Glamorous without the Guilt.

Comments

  1. aww, great set! I used to have Fa products,w hen I was still at school!

    KireiKana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks. I have also used st. Ives scrub. They are very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haul!
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you are right! Brands like St Ives are hard to find. Nice picks...

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely haul ☺ is the ponds BB cream a totally new formula or just the packaging is new? I haven't seen this one anywhere yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your products! I also love the scrubs from St. Ives, they are pretty great.

    Have a great weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. Thank you for comment on my blog, I follow you, now It's your turn.

    http://lillysecret.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment