Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Best of 2016


Hey Beauties,
Happy New Year, welcome to the 2017. This is My first Post of 2017 I am excited a lot. I wanted to start this year by thank all of you the love and respect you have given Me in these years and always stand with me giving your suggestions and appreciation to Me and My hard work. With out your support I am nothing really.
Let start with the Best nine of Instagram.

Best nine of Instagram 2016
Best nine of Instagram 2016
1- Makeup Revolution London Triple Baked Blush in Shade Peachy Keen
2- Liz Belford Single eye shadow in Shade seamist
3- Heart Shaped Hair Pins
4- Red Wedges
5- Oval Shaped Pink Ring
6- Beauty UK Lips Matter in Shade Radical Red
7- Mustela  Hydra Baby Lotion
8- Dodo Lashes
9- DIY Independence NODT



Best 6 of  Blog Post 2016

1- Empties Review
I post this Empties Review on Thursday 10th March 2016. You Guys loved the detailed review of Hynose Mascara By Lancome, L'Oeal Paris Nutri Gloss Shampoo, NYC Smooth liquid Foundation , Halawa Wax and Harbi Fair Mask sheets. If you like to read the review please click Here
All of yours appreciation of My Blog pictures are My everything.
Empties Review
Empties Review
2- Monthly Picks July and August Favorites
I was so humbled to see the Loved Response on This monthly topic where I share My Favorites, raved
products Movie Reviews etc you might like to read the post please click Here

Monthly Picks July and August Favorites
3- Accessories
I have shared Some Jewellery Pictures in September That you all like a lot If you like to read the review please click Here
Accessories
4- Stash.PK Haul
Octobers Haul by Stash.pk all of you admire My Haul but I loved M.A.C. Strobe cream a lot you cn read whole review Here

Stash.PK Haul
5- Dodo Mink Eyelashes
This is another post That you all viewed a lot I mean High ranked review you can read the detailed review Here
Dodo Mink Eyelashes

6- Beauty UK Lips Matter Velvet Matte  Radical Red
The beautiful swatches o this product w much appreciated I think it is the perfect red color you can read review here
Beauty UK Lips Matter Velvet Matte  Radical Red

 Hope you like this post, till next time stay Glamorous without the Guilt.

Comments

Post a Comment