Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Freeman Chocolate & Strawberry Clay Mask Review

Freeman Chocolate & Strawberry Clay Mask

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all are doing great. Today I am sharing with you the review of Freeman Chocolate and Strawberry Clay Mask, is it that good to give it a try? lets read.

What it Claims:
This mask claims to tone skin and diminish the appearance of the large pores with oil absorbing Clay. It has delight in delectable strawberry and Chocolate. Shea and coca butter Moisturize the skin.Not tested on Animals.

Freeman Chocolate & Strawberry Clay Mask
Freeman Chocolate & Strawberry Clay Mask

My Skin:
Before beginning I wanted to explain My skin Type so it could be easy for you to relate. I have Oily to Normal Skin. T zone area is extremely oily in summer but in Winters its oily to Normal and bearable. I have large pores on My nose and sometimes on my Cheeks too I have Acne prone Skin and Sensitive skin tone. Strange right, But that's the fact.

Freeman Chocolate & Strawberry Clay Mask

Packaging and My Experience:
Freeman Mask are Really effective. I mean the result is amazing. It is really hard to find good skin care products in less money but these are one of the miracles that are true. In less money you get both (large amount of product and amazing results).

Freeman Chocolate & Strawberry Clay Mask

All of the Mask product by Freeman are standable. This mask has Red base color and details are mentioned on Back and front.With Upside down top and soft tube plastic it is travel friendly. The flip flop lid open and close with the sound of click. Its quantity is great 6.0 Fl.oz/150 ml e.
 It has a muddy clay color and it smells like chocolate, it is hard to resist really. It is really easy to apply it on Face I used My finger to apply this mask. It dries in 15 - 20 Minutes. I wash My face with Cold water and gently rub My Fingers to while washing.

Freeman Chocolate & Strawberry Clay Mask

Freeman Chocolate & Strawberry Clay Mask
Results:
Okay Girls! It is time to Reveal the final results.
It shrink My Pores and and the oil was gone without over drying and stretchy feeling
I was so happy with the results, because in winters after using every mask your skin become extra dry and it absorbs all oil from your face. But this mask makes your skin fresh Indeed I think it is the best mask for winters I love the results.
 Lets take a quick round up Girls

Skin type:     For All skin Types
Availability:  Easily available in Local Store
Price:             375/ -pkr
Rating:          5 out of 4.5
Repurchase: Of course I love this Mask

That's it girls. See you all again soon with another post till than stay Glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

  1. I ove this brand and this mask is my fav))
    KireiKana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great mask. I really need a lot of products for my face in winter and this one would be perfect <3

    Best, Gilda
    www.itsgilda.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My skin felt so soft without drying it is best for winters

      Delete
  3. The mask looks great:)
    Have a lovely weekend!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will probably get it because I dont have anything with such pretty and vibrant packaging :D. I have been hooked up to Freeman recently too and they have great masks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not know this mask, I was curious to test it. Great review!
    Xoxo
    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment