Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Monthly Haul- March by Daraz.PK


Monthly Haul- March by Daraz.PK
Hello Beautiful,
Welcome to My Blog. Today I am here to share with you My new tiny haul or purchase of this Month. To see what I got or Why I got them keep on reading.

Monthly Purchase;
1- Makeup Revolution London Shimmer Bricks in Radiant
2- Rimmel London Kate Eyeshadow Stick in Electric Blue
3- L.A. Girl Pro Concealer in shade Beautiful Bronze

Monthly Haul- March by Daraz.PK
I have bought these online form Daraz.PK  I have shopped multiple times from  Daraz.PK I love their service and as I always say My first priority is always (COD) Cash On Delivery services. My package arrived after 3 days of My order. Now they have started delivering in a bag rather than a box. My items was wrapped in a bubble sheet well.
Monthly Haul- March by Daraz.PK
1- Makeup Revolution London Shimmer Bricks in Radiant
If you have Read My wish list Post you Might know that I have mention these highlighters by Makeup Revolution London in My wish list. And I am so Happy that I have started to grab My Wislist products. I am dying to use it. It is so pretty and pigmented. I have swatch them and wanted to use them on eyes too. soon be posting My full review on it.

2- Rimmel London Kate Eyeshadow in Electric Blue
I was looking for a pigmented matte Blue eyeshadow I have tried a lot but they are not much vibrant. As suggested I should grab Urban Decay Electric pallet but it is expensive for Me as I don't wear makeup much often. But I saw these eye shadow stick and bought it. Hope it might work. or at least a little more pigmented than the eyeshadows I own.

3- L.A. Girl Pro Concealer in shade Beautiful Bronze
L.A. Pro Concealer is one of My favorite drugstore concealer that gives medium to full coverage. I have used their concealer before in shade(Classic Ivory) and loved it so I thought why not to give a try to this beautiful shade for contouring purposes. Soon sharing the swatches and review.

That is it girls. Hope you like My tiny Purchase of this Month. what was your favorite? Stay Glamorous without the guilt till next post. See you soon.

Comments

  1. Oh I really want that brick from Revolution xxx ! Saw on instagram it's so shimmery :) Kiss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shimmer brick looks so beautiful, nice picks dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rimmel products but they aren't available in my country.
    Have a good Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah It is sad, There are many products that are not easily available in our Country as well :(

      Delete
  4. This is what I really want to try)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely haul, MUR shimmer bricks is some thing to have in your makeup stash.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure they are a must have. I am drooling over their shimmer blush in Pink Rose too

      Delete

Post a Comment