Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

My Wishlist 2017


Hello Girl's
Welcome to My Blog. Another Year and another Wish list, Yes, I know It is probably too late for the new year wish list but it was pending so I thought why not to share it with you all in Birthday Wishlist. I am very happy that My last years wish list was nearly and almost completed. Here is what I wanted to buy (hopefully) this year.

My List
1- Essential Face Oil's
2- Konjac Sponges
3- AHA Toner
4- Boiderma facial cleansing gel
5- Makeup Revolutions Ultra strobe Balm palette or Shimmer stick
6- Kylie Lip Kit
7- Wet n Wild Catsuit Liquid Lipstick
8-Essence Camouflage makeup and concealer
9- Tarte Contouring Brush
10- RT Blush & Setting Brush
11- ELF Setting Powder




1- Essential Face Oil's
Essential Face Oil's
I want to focus more on skincare rather than makeup. To be honest I am stepping into My late twenties and a lot of changes are happening to My skin and body sometimes they make me conscious to focus on My skin care routine. I want to add essentials oils in My daily routine. There was a time when oils was consider to be only applied on Hairs but studies and research has shown us a whole new dimension of the benefits of Oils.

2- Konjac Sponges
Konjac Sponges
I am glad to see a lot of options for skin care and thanks to YouTube and Google really I mean to that they had given us so much information on Different skin biography. Instead of a brush cleansing system I wanted to give Konjac Sponges a try as they are more affordable and easy to use.


3- AHA Toner
AHA Toner
Again Skincare but what can I do I am looking for a good toner for My oily and acne prone skin and thought to give AHA or BHA toner a try I am choosing between many option so not clear yet but there are some good Korean Beauty Toner available in Pakistan now.

4- Boiderma facial cleansing gel
Boiderma facial cleansing gel
I have heard that acne would be less and go easy on you after 20's  but there is no sign of calmness. My acne is right in his full form and there is no sign of that they are about to go or even settle down. Year back I have heard Huda Beauty raving about this gel cleanser to get rid of acne and after trying Bioderma products I am ready to use this cleanser soon.

5- Makeup Revolutions Ultra strobe Balm palette or Shimmer stick

 

Makeup Revolution London is one of the reliable Brand
and all I can say I love everything I have tried from this brand and looking forward to get my hands on these strobe creams and Highlighters asap!

6- Kylie Lip Kit
Kylie Lip Kit
After all the Hype and intriguing colors I wanted to try Kylie Lip kits. There is no need to explain why I wanted to try them. I have that the formula is amazing and worth of money.

7- Wet n Wild Catsuit Liquid Lipstick
Wet n Wild Catsuit Liquid Lipstick

After the expensive lipstick now it is time for the cheap one ;) When I say cheap it's mean less in price but great in quality. The new Drug store favorite liquid lipstick is Wet n Wild Catsuit lipsticks. Yes I wanted to try them because of all the beautiful color range.

8- Essence Camouflage makeup and concealer
Essence Camouflage makeup and concealer
Essence is another Brand that easily available and Blown away quality. I always adore the affordable brands. Essence Cosmetics recently introduced their new line range Camouflage makeup and concealer It sound really interesting to try a base that can give full coverage without the over flooded look.

9/10- Tarte Contouring Brush & RT Blush & Setting Brush

Tarte Contouring Brush
Now lets talk about some brushes. Tarte is One of Most Loved Brand By Beauty Guru's and I also adore there entire range. I wanted to add this contour brush because have read a lot of good reviews on YouTube and Nonetheless I don't have a flat contour brush so yeah that would be a great addition.

RT Blush & Setting Brush
Talking about some Real Techniques Brushes I have added blush brush again in my wish list because cannot make to buy it last year but this year Inshallah I will as well as  the setting brush too. This multi task brush is on My wish list and I want to give it a try.

11- ELF Setting Powder
Tarte Contouring Brush
And now last Item They setting Powder. Well I have been using setting powders and loose powders but wanted to try this white colored setting powder by ELF. Heard so much about it and even it is compared as a dupe of  Laura Mercier Setting Powder.

My 2016 Wish List
My 2016 Wish list

I could not make to buy these few items listed here but I have add this RT Blush Brush in My list again.
M.A.C. Ruby woo  Rt Blush brush
Few of you suggested that they won't be right for My oily and Acne prone Sensitive Skin
Olay pro X cleansing System a lot of you suggested Me to not use it if I have sensitive skin, Nyx Illuminator doesn't work good on Oily skin & MUR eye shadow Palette don't last mush longer on oily lids....
after reading your suggestions and reviews on these items I thought not to go with them. But I have completed all other items and I am totally satisfied with them. And Wish to buy all these new items I put together in My new Wish list.
Have you made any wish list this Year? or anything above from the list you have tried that is not suitable for oily skin then please mention it in comments . Your Suggestions are always welcome, Till next post stay Glamorous without the Guilt.

Comments

  1. Happu Birthday for your Website
    http://nsm07.casimages.com/img/2017/03/07//17030711411018874514903072.gif

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.... YOUR COMMENT MEANS A LOT FOR ME

      Delete
  2. Nice wishlist. I love AHA toners and konjac sponges, too.
    Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every one is loving Korean skincare .... I am obsessed too

      Delete
  3. hello! good post! love it! <3

    nicoolsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great post and beautiful selection.

    Moj mali kutak

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good wishlist and wishlist 2016 too)))
    https://lolazas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment