Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Eid Day -1 OOTD


Eid Day -1 OOTD
Asalam-O-Aliakum ,
Eid Mubarak to All the Muslims around the world and all of My readers. I hope your Eid was fantastic and busy like mine. It is hard to enjoy every moment when you're a Mom of three but I still get most of It and I mean it. I haven't posted anything regarding My Eid outfit on any Social Media so it was going to be a very lengthy post. But I have decided to post 2 parts so it could be easy for me and for you.

I Decided to go with light colors this time and bought this beautiful Motives Kurti and Embroided trouser. I absolutely love what I bought.

Kurta Eid Day -1 OOTD
Embroidery Trouser Eid Day -1 OOTD
I was done by My Eid  outfits but then I saw this Kuti at Centaurus Mall and I couldn't resist My self to buy it at once I was so excited to show It to My Husband "Look what I got today" and he said "OK its pretty but what you're going to pair it with" Because only one day was left. But luckily we found the exact match for it. And both of them look absolutely fabulous. I was so happy with My last minute decision.

 Stylo Widgets Eid Day -1 OOTD
Eid Day -1 OOTD
 Jewelry Eid Day -1 OOTD
And after the story of My dress lets move on to shoes. For shoes I went for Stylo shoes I love how comfortable they are. I know I said I'll buy flat shoes but with this trouser I think heels look perfect but I bought widgets because they are more comfortable than Heels.
And for jewelry My sister give me these Stud earrings on My Birthday, so another luck that they match perfectly. And these rings.
I have bought the whole set of bangles but decided to wear only these two. Because of the weather.


Eid Day -1 OOTD
Eid Day -1 OOTD
 Makeup Look Eid Day -1 OOTD
In makeup I have decided to go with light coverage and used Essence full coverage foundation. Review is coming up. And after setting and done with My Foundation I just a little eye shadow eyeliner, mascara, pencil. A peach Blush and beautiful Liquid lipstick mid brown nude shade and a lot of highlighter with a makeup fixing spray. Weather in Islamabad was good. Cloudy not Hot sunny day but still it was unbearable due to Humidity. After 2 hours All of My face was oily but it was looking good.

I hope you like My Eid 1st day outfit and stay tuned for the next one. Till then stay Glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

  1. I love the details. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot :D

    so amazing outfit my dear. love it :D

    NEW COOKING POST | DELIGHT You With My QUICK and HEALTHY Recipe!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie! You're very elegant and pretty!
    Smuackk =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post dear, I like it a lot :)
    I'm following you now #176, how about to visit my blog and follow me back, I would be glad? ^_^
    limitededitionlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love for following me ... I would love to follow you back

      Delete
  5. Great outfit:) I like this floral print:)
    Have nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful details and embroideries! :)
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice dress. And your heels are the perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eid is the festival of celebration and delight. Check out how to get ready for Eid to make the day joyful and amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment