Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Eid Day-2 OOTD



Eid Day-2  OOTD
Hello Everyone
I hope all of you are doing well. I am back with another Eid post and going to share with you all My 2nd Day Outfit. So keep on scrolling.

On 2nd Day I wore a very light color dress because of the hot weather. I choose this light yellow because the embroidery was different. I mean simple but elegant. It was a first copy Replica of  and quality wise it was so good. It was un stitched so went for stitching to tailor of course. I bought this lace for neck ban and decided to make back long than the front. When it was stitched I was so happy with the result. I was so happy with My dress.

Eid Day-2  OOTD Dress



Eid Day-2  OOTD Trouser

Eid Day-2  OOTD

Eid Day-2  OOTD
Moving on to the Shoes again Stylo shoes. Yes you can totally say that I love their shoes. It was not a perfect match as compare with color but still look wonderful.
I have bought these earrings on Chandraat that looks amazing. Bought these Shocking Pink Bangles set and along with few rings.

Eid Day-2  OOTD Stylo Shoes

Eid Day-2  OOTD Jewelry

Eid Day-2  OOTD Jewelry

Eid Day-2  OOTD Jewelry

For makeup I wear Essence Conceal Coverage and after setting it with powder. I take a back eye shadow and draw the shape of eyeliner and extend it with a metal grey shade that was it. Pencil, mascara, pink blush, highlighter and shocking pink lipstick. Here is the overall look.




I hope you like the post and Do you like My both dresses? Feel free to comment I love reading your feedback till next post stay Glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

  1. Thanks a lot :D

    super cool as usual, dear friend :D love all combo

    NEW OUTFIT POST | CHANGE IS GOOD.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really amazing! Hope you can have a read at my new blog post.


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I love your outfit! You look so chic dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Photos are amaizing :)
    You asked me to follow each other,I followed you,hope you'll follow me back...When you do let me know by leaving a comment here --> http://beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr/2017/06/milly-bridal.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your follow.... Sure I am following you back :)

      Delete
  5. That's a beautiful outfit! I'm following you too :)
    The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff: D
    Very cool shoes;)

    Follow me? I follow you ?:)
    grlfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi love ! I followed you via Blogger, GFC and bloglovin.

    please return the favor <3

    OOTD NEW POST

    Check out my ♥Instagram ,Bloglovin

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting post my dear, thank you for sharing :-)
    I just follow the blog, follow back?
    Kisse
    https://elenabienvenido.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit.
    I'm following you on gfc.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing look :*
    Follow me? I'm following you hope u follow me back :)
    allixaa.blogspot.com - klik

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post dear <3 I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the shoes and the jewelry. :)
    Have a fabulous week ahead!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is so colorful and cool! :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you, hope you will follow me back.

    The Fashion Spell | YouTube

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment