Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Stylo Shoes


Hello lovelies,
Hope you are well. Today I am sharing few more pictures and details about those shoes I wore on Eid few weeks back. A lot of you were asking about them. So stay with me to know the details. 

 Stylo Shoes
As I already mentioned that I bought these shoes from Stylo Shoes. The white widgets has their own story. If you have read My Eid day-1 post then you must know that the day 1 outfit was the last minute purchase and if you wish to read more then here is the entire post with details . On (Chandraat) the night before Eid day, I went out for buying a good trouser to pair with My Pearl Shirt and shoes. The first shop I went was Metro Shoes and I couldn't find anything good enough to buy. Mostly shoes were high heels with studs the same old design. So I went to Stylo Shoes.


Stylo Shoes
The moment I saw them I fell in love them. But I wanted to look for more options. I cannot find another better shoes in white. Now it was time for the second Shoes. I was looking in shocking pink and I found one. But unfortunately My size was finished. So I end up buying this multi color one. I know it was not a perfect match but still it looked well. Once again I was totally satisfied with My purchase by Stylo Shoes as they were very comfortable.

Stylo Shoes

You can find the entire store Online on Thier Web shop StyloShoes.PK

Note; It is not a PR post I personally like Stylo Shoes a lot and a Satisfied Costumer.


Thank you so much for reading. Which shoes you like the most? Widget or Heel? Till next post stay glamorous without the guilt. 

Comments

Post a Comment