Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Eid Ul Azha Day-2 OOTD


Eid Ul Azha Day-2 OOTD

Hello beauties,
As I already mentioned in My previous post that Day 2 OOTD is coming in next post. In this post I am sharing My Eid Day 2 dress and look. Stay with me and enjoy the post.

I spend My second Day of Eid in My Mother's house where we all gather and enjoy this Day. For Day 2  I have chosen a black and red dress.

Its a replica dress of Gul Ahmed. I love its vibrant embroidery. On neck the beautiful bright embroidery enhance the over all look of this dress. And the print it self is very appealing. Trouser is plain black so I added some red button. For the shirt, I asked the tailor to make it according to the real design. But I have added few red tassel on the front and back as tassel are trending so much. The printed shiffon dupatta has a big daman.



Eid Ul Azha Day-2 OOTD
I bought these long red earrings soon a whole detailed post on them is coming. And these rings. I have also bought these Bangles set in red. And that's all in jewellery.


Eid Ul Azha Day-2 OOTD Jewellery

Eid Ul Azha Day-2 OOTD Bangles
For makeup I have done everything. From primer to setting spray, mascara to contouring, eye shades to the bold red lips. For hair I straight My hair with Iron straighter and opened them in a side way. Here in the picture you can see the the whole makeup look.

Eid Ul Azha Day-2 OOTD
And the over all look. As I felt very lucky that on day 2 of Eid the weather was very pretty in Islamabad.

Eid Ul Azha Day-2 OOTD
Eid Ul Azha Day-2 OOTD
That is it for today. Do you like the dress? Do you prefer the Red lips? Till next post stay glamorous without the guilt. 

Comments

  1. Beautiful dress and love your bangles and earrings. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress and you look amazing ma shaa Allah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful:) nice dress and earrings:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress and you are looking so pretty MashaAllah.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous outfit. You look stunning :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute look!

    xoxo ally
    [ allyshiny.blogspot.de ]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice a lot of colours set :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment