Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Monthly Haul


Monthly Haul
Hi Girls,
Welcome to My blog. Today I am sharing My monthly haul with you. Basically it is the last month haul But due to some internet issue I was not able to post much last month. So what now, We are going to post more and more this month. Follow me on different social media so we can connect to each other in a better way. Back to the post, lets see what I bought this month.

Haul:
1- Freeman Polishing Charcoal and Black Sugar Mask
2- Garnier Skin Active Micellar Water
3- Cotton Waxing strips
4- Vitamin E capsule
5- Eyelash Curler
6- Pedicure Brush



Freeman,Garnier, VitmainE capsule, EyelashCurler
1- Freeman Polishing Charcoal and Black Sugar Mask
Freeman Mask are one of the best mask I can totally swear by. I have tried 3 different masks and all of them are special for Me. This Polishing Face mask was on My Wish list for a long time but whenever I went to stores to buy one, It was always out of stock. Luckily I found one and grab it instantly. I am testing it out before opening My mouth regarding results.

Freeman,Garnier, VitmainE capsule, EyelashCurler
 2- Garnier Skin Active Micellar Water
Bioderma Sensibio H2O is My holy grail product to remove makeup. You can read My whole review Here. Everywhere I am reading that  Garnier Micellar water is the perfect dupe for it. So I bought it and give it a try. After a month of trying process I will share My whole review about it.

 3- Cotton Waxing strips
 I am a Mother and I find it so hard to get a proper time for me to go to the parlor. As I can do waxing by Myself I find it more easy to do waxing at home and these strips works for me always.


 4- Vitamin E capsule
 I find them on a grocery store. As Vitamin E capsule has many uses, I bought this jar especially for My hairs lets see if it works or not.

 5- Eyelash Curler
I don't wear much makeup on daily basis. But whenever I went out 4 things are must. Eyebrow gel, Mascara, Lip balm and BB Cream. My last eyelash curler was damaged or I say was on its last breath so I bought a new one  

 6- Pedicure Brush
 I already mentioned that going to salon is a proper task for Me so I like to do things on My own at home. This brush is very helpful in mani and pedicure.

That is it for today Girl's. Till next post stay glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

  1. Interesting beauty products. We keep in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to know your opinion about the mask! Smuack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am curious to know more about Freemans charcoal mask. Great haul by the way !! Garnier micellar water is a gem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I really like the Garnier´s Micellar Water. It´s one of my favourites micellar waters.
    I follow you and I invite you to see my new post on my blog. XoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your follow Yes would love to read and stay in touch

      Delete
  5. Great haul, enjoy all your new stuff. :)
    Have a great weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the Charcoal and Black Sugar Mask on my wishlist from a while. I hope soon I will get it too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment