Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

On MY Instagram


Hi peeps,
Hope you all are good. Today I am sharing few pictures of My nail art that was done last month but I never get a chance to take more pictures for the step by step tutorial. So I thought today is the perfect day to talk about them. And if we are still not connected on Instagram yet then click here Instagram- glamorous.guilt so I can follow you back.

1-Neon Tips;
Neon Nail Tips
Neon Nail Tips

I have seen somewhere on Instagram doing only tips with a black color. They look so cute and I got totally inspired by it and decided to do it on My own nails.
For this I don't want to do the same so I found this neon yellow color in My stash and started to paint the tip. For the perfect finish I have used tape to get the proper and neat line. After when it dried I applied a nail coat that's it.

2- Mixed Pink & Purple Nail art; 

Mixed Purple & Pink Nail art
Mixed Purple & Pink Nail art
This one done by My 12 years old niece. She is so much into art work and these stuff I also try to encourage Her. She took 3 nail paints pink, purple and glitter. On middle and index finger she applied Pink and on pinky and on thumb she applied purple. As we wait to let them completely dry. She applied glitter nail polish on My ring finger nail. Than she applied tap on My Index and thumb nail and applied glitter nail paint. After when its dry completely she carefully removed the tape. Then She applied these fruit Fimo with a top coat.
Mixed Purple & Pink Nail art
 That is it for today girls till next post stay Glamorous without the Guilt.

Comments

  1. Great post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice style! have a great weekend dear :)
    That's Amore Blog 💋

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting nail art. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures and nails!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love yellow polish, but I never tried it like this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment