Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Red Clutch


Hello Lovelies,
Hope you all are well. Winter is almost started and I am already felling the burst. And the wedding season has started. Many of you looking for a perfect clutch. So keep on reading.

Red Clutch
Personally, I prefer the big handbags as they are the need of a mother. But beside that they have more space for different stuff and easy to carry. But on weddings and functions we don't need much stuff in our bags. I only carry my house keys, a touch up powder with a mirror and sponge inside and My Lipstick. My phone stays in My hand through out the function.

Red Clutch
Red Clutch
And this cute clutch is very easy to carry and have much space to carry more than five normal size things. It's base color is red and Golden dots and golden stud makes it to carry with both Red and Golden dresses.
Red Clutch
That's it for today girls till next post stay glamorous without the guilt. What products you carry in your bag's or clutch's while attending a function? please share in the comment.

Comments

  1. Great post. Thank you for wisiting and following my blog. I follow you back. Kisses Blog: MagdalenaŠ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute handbag! :)
    I follow you. ♡

    ☆ starshinebeauty.blogspot.com ☆

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice clutch!
    I'm following you back. I'm number 192.

    Xoxo.
    Cores do Vício

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clutch is very beautiful! Thanks for following my blog, I already followed you too. have a great day.

    Blog Paisagem de Janela
    paisagemdejanela.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely clutch with theses white dots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks super cute! Thanks for the comment, I followed back! :)

    http://purflefox.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very lovely!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment