Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Fall Favourite Products



Fall Favorite Products
Hi everyone,
A very warm welcome to all of you. Last year I have posted 5 fall favorite looks.
You can check out My 5 Favorite looks here. Now moving on to My favorite Products, here are the list of few products that are my gems for this fall season take a look.

 Favorite Fall Products
1_  Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner
2_  Ponds BB+ Cream
3_  Essence Camouflage 2 in 1 Makeup and Concealer
4_  Dior Addict IT- Lash Mascara
5_  Huda Beauty Trendsetter
6_  Red and Sally Hensen Haute Chocolate



Fall Favorite Products
First let's talk about first 3 products. Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner is a primer that actually makes your skin lovable. If you have oily skin then this primer is your go to go primer through out the fall season. It makes your skin well moisture and non greasy at the same time.  When I doesn't want much coverage and going out for shopping or nothing special then I apply this BB+ Cream but when I want a little coverage then I mix this BB cream with Essence Camouflage makeup and concealer. 

Essence Camouflage, Ponds BB Cream, Bioderma Sebum pore refiner
Mascara is my favorite products. It pop up the tired eyes in just a single swipe. This Dior addict Mascara instantly lengthens the eyelashes and gives a good hold to the curl. I don't like full coverage makeup on daily basis I always prefer less makeup but even with less I like to bronze my face.

Dior Addict It Lash Mascara
Huda Beauty Trensetter, Dior It Lash Mascara
I was always in the hunt of a perfect bronzy nude shade and now I feel that I found my soul matte it is the most settle brown shade ever. Well, while  talking about nail paints it is very difficult to pick one but I think these 2 colors are more appealing to me than rest of my collection for the fall. Both co lours are amazing.

Sally Hensen Salon Haute Cotoure, Red nail Paint
Thank you so much for joining me. Do you have any fall favorites? Feel free to share them in the comments till next post stay glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

  1. Want to try Dior Mascara!

    https://lolazas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dior Mascara. Thank you for your comment and follow on my Blog. I am following you too.

    Best wishes Moni from Glam & Shine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post! Thank you for sharing!
    I follow you back now.

    FashionnPasion

    ReplyDelete
  4. All products are very unique and useful.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! The pics are stunning. :) Interesting to try these products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good pictures.. looks like you just started your blog? :)
    Im following you too now

    Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my last post.

    Maybe you’d like to see my new post: 5 Smarter ways to get dressed faster: Fall 2017

    Don’t forget to follow me on Google Plus

    Much Love
    Akanksha
    Fictitious Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post dear

    Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my last post.

    Maybe you’d like to see my new post: 5 virtues to live a Healthy Life + Blue Stripes Bow top

    Don’t forget to follow me on Google Plus

    Much Love
    Akanksha
    Fictitious Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment