Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

POND's BB+ Flawless white- Review



POND's BB+ Flawless white
Hello beauties,
A warm welcome to you all. Today we are talking about the Ponds BB+ Flawless white cream. A month ago, I was looking for the Ponds BB cream but I end up buying this new formula recommended by the lady at the store. Is it worth buying? to know please keep on reading.



Product Claims;
This BB Cream claims to provide the effortless natural bare face look. The product says that it gives you instant natural coverage. According to the company, it is written on the product that it has SPF 30 PA++ and Gen Active Cover formula. They recommend to use it every morning after day cream. This one tube contain Net Wt.25g .
POND's BB+ Flawless white
POND's BB+ Flawless white
POND's BB+ Flawless white
POND's BB+ Flawless white
My Experience;
As I have already mentioned above that I was looking for the other Ponds BB Cream but the lady on the counter recommend me to try this new formula of Ponds BB cream. There was no other shade except Beige. On My hand the color looked a little mismatched, but I took it because I thought it was nothing major. Sadly, When I applied it on My face there was a big difference, after blending I can clearly see that it was tanner than My usual BB creams. But still I like it  because in summer it gives a tanner look who doesn't want it.
It opens and close with the screw formation. Soft tube makes it easy to get the product out of the tube. It is stand able and I love these kind of products. It is travel safe too, won't make your handbags dirty.
The coverage was natural as they claim and I love natural looks. I really wish that it had ivory shade too that would go perfect with My skin.

POND's BB+ Flawless white-  Swatches
POND's BB+ Flawless white- Swatch
Well, After 2 hours it was started to disappear from some of the area like especially the T-Zone area. I was not expecting that. But the other day I wear a primer underneath and then this BB Cream but that was not it. I set it with a powder to see if it works or not and I was so happy that it goes perfect and natural with the primer and setting powder.

Overall It is a good product and I gave it 3.5 out of 5

Skin type; For all skin types
Availability; Local stores

Price; 475/- PKR

Take it
1- If you want light coverage
2- If you like to have SPF in your BB Cream
3- Not Pricey
4- Easily available

Leave it 
1- If you want to wear it alone.
2- Shades are limited

Tip;
If you have combination skin and your BB Cream doesn't last long then please wear a primer first and then the BB Cream and after that set it with a little powder.

 That is it for today Girls I hope you find the Review helpful till next post stay glamorous without the guilt.



 

Comments

  1. Looks like a great easily available bb cream. But I think I am going to face the same problem as you because i have light skin.
    Nonetheless I think the shade is going to match maximum population 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a decent budget friendly BB cream. Too bad, the staying power isn't that great though. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah but works great with a primer and setting powder :)

      Delete

Post a Comment