Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

DIY- Christmas Nailart Tutorials


Hello Sweeties,
Welcome to My Blog. Last year I have shared back 2 back DIY Tutorials so I thoughts why not share them again for you girls. These are so simple and easy peasy that anyone is capable to do it. You just have to follow the right techniques.

I am not much active on My Social Accounts this week due to some reasons of course. And I will share with you soon as soon as they sorted out I promise.As I have mention above that I have posted 2 DIY nail art tutorials last year. So here they are.

1- Glitter Tree DIY Christmas Nail art Tutorials

This is a very cute and easy nail art. If you want something besides red and white this is the best option for sure. All you need is a scissor, Striping tape, Black and Golden glitter nail paint and a rhinestone whatever of your choice. For the detailed step by step guidance check out the whole tutorial here DIY Chirstmas Nailart Tutorial



DIY Christmas Nail-art Tutorial



2- DIY Doted Christmas Nail art Tutorial

I never thought just to play with different colors could turned into a nail art really. For this tutorial I have picked the Traditional Christmas Colors. All you need is nail paints of Red, White, Green and any glitter color of your choice it is totally optional. Just apply the single plain shades as shown and let them dry. Afterwards with a help of doting tools just apply big dots of Red and Green. For Step by Step guidance please click here DIY Dotted Christmas Nailart Tutorial  to read the demonstration.

DIY Dotted Christmas Nail art Tutorial
That is it for today Girls. I hope you will try these simple nail art on this Christmas, till next post stay Glamorous without the Guilt.

Comments

Post a Comment