Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Monthly Haul - December


Hi Lovelies,
As we have already stepped into 2018 so wishing you all a very Happy New Year. May Allah Bless us with Health, Happiness and Fulfill all desires (Ameen). Today I am sharing with you all my monthly haul so please stay with me.

Monthly Haul - December



Haul:
1- Vaseline Lotion
2- Carefree Intimate Wash 
3- Corn Nail Paints Nude Brown & Green
4- St. Sweet Touch Eyelash Adhesive
5- Goron light blue Nail Paint
6- Yardley London Body Spray
7- Blesso Herbal Wax
8- Blackhead Removing Stick
9- Petroleum Jelly
10- Castor Oil
11- IS Nail Paints Orange and Light Purple

Monthly Haul - December
As the weather is still cold how can we forget to moisturize. I have bought this Dubai Petroleum Jelly Jar so far this one is working well same as Vaseline. Vaseline Lotion are very divine. They are light weight and moisturizing as well. Castor is very good for hair, eyelashes and eyebrows. 

Carefree Intimate wash is another gem I just discovered this month. Will definitely give my words on it soon after proper testing for a month. Blackhead removing stick is a must have for me for deep cleaning and long term results.

Nail paints yes, I know that they are a lot but one cannot get enough right. soon I will share few new nail tutorials so keep in touch.

I was looking for a local good eyelashes adhesive and thanks to a fellow Blogger who recommended me this one. I haven't try this out yet but soon I'll be sharing the final words.

I like to try different body sprays so another one but I don't like it much. And Finally the Blesso Wax is my go to go wax ever. It suits my sensitive skin with a mild scent and great performance.

That is it for today Girl's see you in a short while till next post stay Glamorous Without the Guilt.


Comments

  1. Amazing haul, so lovely items, look so useful! Like it!
    Happy New Year 2018!♥
    My blog: http://thestoryofagothic.blogspot.rs/
    New post is here, visit me! Malefica ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have quite a haul! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice products!
    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great haul! I agree that one can't have enough nail-polishes, especially if one enjoys doing one's nails.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic haul with nice amount of products. I wish you all the best for 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Interesting products, I would like to try some of them.
    I invite you to visit my blog whenever you want. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment