Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Suave Naturals Body Wash - Review


Suave Naturals Moisturizing Body Wash
Hello Friends!
Hope you are doing well. Today we are going to review Suave Naturals Moisturizing Body Wash in Creamy Milk and Honey Splash. Stay with me and scroll down to read what are My thoughts on it.


As the winters are here, we all know that our skin wants much more attention than we usually give. I don't much care about body moisturizing during Summer. As I have oily skin, it doesn't need much hydration in Summer time. I just occasionally do body scrubbing and moisturizing. But in winters it's a must have to moisture your skin or else you end up with damaged, dehydrated and rough skin.

Suave Naturals Moisturizing Body Wash
Body wash is another perfect way to restore your skin moisture back. As the daily soap suck the moisture out of your skin and leave it flaky and dry but if you use body wash after soap it keeps it moisturized.
This Body wash claims that it's Enriched moisturizing Milk Proteins and Honey, helps the skin to feel fresh and smooth and delightful fragrant.

Suave Naturals Moisturizing Body Wash
Suave Naturals Moisturizing Body Wash
When I open the lid I instantly fell in love with it. The mesmerizing scent of honey can make anyone to buy it. One bottle contain 12 FL.OZ 354ml. It can last for more than 3 months.

Just a little amount of this body wash on your loafha or directly on your hands, and it makes a lot of leather. And the yummiest and pleasant scent almost makes you to eat it. The big plastic bottle is very sturdy and safe to carry for travel purposes but I recommend to transfer it in another small bottle for traveling, as the bottle is very big to carry. The lid opens with the flip formation. It provides what it says.

Suave Naturals Moisturizing Body Wash
Yes, it leaves my skin smooth and moisturized. I happily give this Body Wash 5 out of 5.
Skin Type : For every skin type
Availability : On Local Stores and Pharmacy
Price : 375/_PKR

PRO'S
1_  Divine Fragrance
2_  Makes Skin soft smooth and moisturized
3_  Travel friendly
4_  Last for months

CON'S
NOTHING
I hope that this review might help you and you gonna try this body wash soon. Have you tried Suave Naturals Products?
Till next post stay glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

  1. I've never heard of this brand, but this product seems very promising!
    Smuack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice product, look so useful! I didn't try it but i Like it so much!
    Lovely post darling.
    Have a nice weekend!♥
    New post is on my blog, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  4. very interesting post dear!
    now i follow you on google+, google friend connect, twitter and instagram!
    i hope to follow me back!
    have a nice day!
    Serena
    glameglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an interesting product, if it hasn't any cons it means it is great! Thank you for sharing this review!
    Thank you for your visit and comment on my blog, yes, I am interested in following each other so I am already following you on GFC and google+. I would be very happy is you could do the same for me.
    Have a fantastic day!
    Regards,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, You just published a very good post here. I just came to your site today for the first time and just like that. So, you are doing a very good job for your beloved readers. I appreciate that too. I may share my thoughts too regarding this topic if you would like to listen and publish that in your blog. Thanks a lot!

    mine here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment