Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Makeup Haul

Hello Lovelies,
Hope you all are well. Today I am going to share with you some of My purchase. As I was ill, I was not able to post much on Blog in the whole month. But Now I can't wait to share all of My posts. So keep scrolling to know what I bought.

Real technique brush, Clazona Lipsticks, Essence Cosmetics
My Haul
1- Essence Camouflage 2 in 1 makeup and concealer
2- Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black
3- Clazona Liquid Lipsticks
4- Real Techniques Powder Brush
5- Cuticle cutter and pusher stick

Real technique brush, Clazona Lipsticks, Essence Cosmetics



Essence Camouflage 2 in 1 makeup and concealer was on My wish list for a long time and finally i got my hands on it. Essence long lasting eye pencil in black is always amazing to wear.

 I was always in a hunt of Clazona Liquid Lipsticks as they available on local stores. Finding a color of My desire was a big task as they are always out of stock. But luckily I found them. Real Techniques Powder Brush was also on My wish list so another one down. And finally cuticle stick, I always change my manicure and pedicure tools after 6 months so here it is the new buy.

I hope you guys like My new haul. Have you tried anything from My purchase? till next post stay Glamorous Without The Guilt.

Comments

Post a Comment