Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Eid Day 1 - OOTD


Eid Day 1 - OOTD
Hello everyone,
Hope you are doing well and your Eid went fantastic. In today's post, I will share my Eid day 1outfit. Some details and a little chit chat too so please stay with me.
I always spend my first day at home. So, I always keep my makeup simple and minimal as much as possible. Summer time is on its peak so I choose a soft color. Overall it's gives a coral effect.
On the shirt,at front it has some patterns and at back it has floral design. It has pearls on neck and sleeves too.
Eid Day 1 - OOTD
Eid Day 1 - OOTD
Eid Day 1 - OOTD
In jewelry I wore these beautiful ear cuff. I Choose these rings a long with few midi rings.
In makeup I did my Brows, on my face primer, BB cream and powder. Blush on cheeks to add more freshness to face and clazona liquid lipstick. And lastly makeup fixing spray.
Hope you like my outfit and will see you soon again with another ootd post till then stay glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

  1. Wow I love the details of your outfit sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jewelry. :)

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment