Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

5 Fun Facts About Me _ Tag

Hello lovelies,
Hope you all are well. Today with this post I like to share some facts about me. You can participate in it as well. Just share the question list with the hashtag and let others know you a little more so stay with me and scroll down.
Facts about Me

5 Facts about me

While saying good bye to the summer It is a good time to know a little bit more about fellow Bloggers.
Question 1
Things that cheer you up?


Answer
Music and family always cheer me up whenever am upset or feel sad I take my alone time and cheer myself but sometimes I like to engage with my family as well. 2nd thing that help me sometimes is Music. Music is like an escape plan for me. But sometimes it didn't work for me. Yes, I am a messed up person.

Question 2
Current favorite drama series? 

Answer 
I don't much watch series unless the story is very appealing or Interesting  "13 reasons why" and "suno chanda " both are my current favorites. 

Question 3
Favorite Social Media to use?

Answer 
I like all Social Media platforms everyone has a different notability.
Instagram, Twitter and YouTube are my top favorites. I can find many different options in just one app "Instagram" so I love it. On Twitter i can open my heart. Sorry just kidding. Tweet on Twitter feels like no one is judging me. And on YouTube a lot of information and knowledge we can get without much effort.

Question 4
Your Zodiac sign is? 

Answer
My zodiac sign is pieces and my birthday month is March 

Question 5 
Current favorite skincare and beauty product?

Answer
Picking just one among many favorites that i die for is extremely difficult. But still i manage to pick one for you. My current favorite skincare product is @naturerepublic_kr aloevera gel and favorite beauty product is @maccosmetics fix plus makeup fixing spray nothing can beat these products.

Hope you enjoy the post if you want to be connected with me feel free to contact me on Instagram am always available there. Till next post stay Glamorous without the guilt.


Comments

  1. It's really interesting to know some facts anout you. Thanks for sharing dear))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post dear! thanks for sharing, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music and family is also my go to for when I'm feeling down. Always make me feel better. Thanks for sharing these fun facts about you!

    http://lifewithmins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you minhal at least we have someone to cheer us up 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a coincidence, I am also born in march but I am aries and I also prefer Instagram besides my blog, is so easy to use. I also like google+ very much.
    Kisses,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic post, very nice :)

    Follow for follow?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post, I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog. Thanks for sharing! Looking forward for more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely love your blog, so inspiring.I am Following now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment