Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

On My Instagram September


Hello everyone.
Hope you all are well. Today let me share with you some bits of whats going on with My Instagram through out this September.

I have posted few of My Eid looks and some closer look to the jewelry as well. This bow style platted white trouser compliment my shirt very well. Shirt color is beautiful,  a mixture of pink and coral with some yellow and green. I love the embroidery too. What do you say guys?

Eid outfit
Eid outfit
These bali earings are so pretty. They won my heart,  they look very elegant and classy. And how can we forget the cute bow stud earrings.
bali style earrings
bow studs earring
BH loveable mascara look fantastic too i love the chic color scheme. It has a very big wand. Few coats and you are ready to rock.

BH Cosmetics Mascara
Drop down long wedding earrings in blue look fantastic isn't?  I love long and lightweight earrings on weddings and parties.
long wedding earrings
And this quote is very heart touching. I was going through very tough time emotionally and when i see some weird and rude behaviors without any issues or reasons then i got fed up. This is a very crucial situation but I figured it out that something its not important to stand for right or wrong the most important is whom against you are standing so if the person is worth it then be silent to remain to the peace.
inspirational quotes
These nail polish removing pads works wonder they are very interesting to use. For those who get annoyed by the strong smell of nail polish removers this is your solution for more details read visit My Instagram.

nail polish removing pads
Hope you like this post and for more details and to know what am up to, see my Instagram stories. Are we connected on Instagram yet? Follow me guys here Instagram .
That is all for today till next post stay glamorous without the guilt

Comments

  1. Interesting post dear! thanks for sharing, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I would like to tried that nail polish removing, it looks interesting.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment