Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

New Shades Of Nail polish You Need To Try Once

Hello lovelies, 
Hope you all are doing well. In today's post I am sharing some new nail polishes and their swatches.  I am not a big fan of nail polishes as I offer prayers, I only wear nail polishes occasionally because I hate the trouble of putting them on and remove again. So, last month I came across these 2 new shades that I have never tried before take a look at the quick review of these nail polishes and scroll down the post.
As I already told you above that I wear nail polishes occasionally but these two shades were irresistible to go without a try.

1. Yellow shade by Medora of London

Medora in Yellow
Medora in Yellow
Medora is a local Pakistani Brand and I absolutely love their affordable products. And I adore their lipsticks a lot. I bought this shade but couldn't gather the courage to pull off this shade. I mean its bright yellow and you need a proper styling and outfit to rock this shade but guess what I wore it with a simple dress that have the hint of yellow and this shade look awesome. Everyone that I met asked me about this shade, so happy that I have tried this shade and it was just for 120/_PKR. It last for two days without chipping.

1. B.O from Mingshi

B.O mingshi
I wanted to make it obviously clear that it was not mine yes, it was my sister's. She showed me her shopping from a random cosmetic shop and when I saw this shade and at once applied it on my nails. This shade was very appealing right guys! This grey undertone green shade is breathtaking. However the application for of its brush was horrible as far as I remember. But still I loved it and snapped few pictures as well. It went on my nails for the decent amount of time.

B.O mingshi
Which shade is your favorite?
That is it for today girls see you soon with another post till then stay glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

Post a Comment