Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Eid Outfit Ideas - 2019

Hi Girls,
Welcome back to my Blog hope you all are doing well. As I promised am sharing the details of Eid outfit ideas. This post is all about "Eid Outfit Ideas - 2019 " to know the details of what I wore on the second day of Eid, keep scrolling down.

Eid Outfit Ideas - 2019
Outfit Details:

This eye catching bright yellow tunic ready to wear pret by Limelight, which get attention without any efforts all by itself. The neat and appealing embroidery on one side contrasting with different threats looks absolutely gorgeous.

Eid Outfit Ideas - 2019
Now coming to the stitching. This yellow tunic is stitched in a gorgeous A- line shaped. The main efforts are on sleeves. The bell shaped sleeves and beautiful chunnat plates on quarters are a piece of perfections. I bought it from Limelight ready to wear pret.

I found a chiffon dupatta in yellow along with some different shades it was a perfect match. 
It was too plain or simple for me so I added few pearls in sky blue shade on neck and on the chunnat plates. I tried to apply them as tidily as possible but still can't match the perfection.

Eid Outfit Ideas - 2019
Eid Outfit Ideas - 2019
Eid Outfit Ideas - 2019
I have paired it with a plated white trouser that complement the dress even more. This sleek plated trouser with a bow is absolutely gorgeous. This dress is a blend of moderation and style and a perfect occasional Pakistani dress.

Nude Wedges:
I have paired these nude wedges with this dress as I have bought it on the last day before Eid, I had no idea about the dress color so bought a nude one as nude color shoes and nail paints are trending in Pakistan these days. These wedges are weightless and inner sole is super soft and comfortable. I love to wear wedges as they give height like heels but way more comfortable than heels.


Eid Outfit Ideas - 2019

Eid Outfit Ideas - 2019
Jewellery:
I have paired this golden ear cuff with beautiful reflecting white stones and a cute star shaped stud earring with my outfit. Along with some rings and midi rings. How can we not include the traditional bangles on festivals like Eid. I have bought this appealing set on Chand raat (the night before Eid Day).
Ear Cuff Jewellry  Eid Outfit Ideas - 2019
Bangles Eid Outfit Ideas - 2019
Eid Outfit Ideas - 2019

Eid Outfit Ideas - 2019

I hope you like the "Eid Outfit Ideas - 2019 " and if you like to explore more outfit ideas then please checkout my last post here for some inspirations till next post stay glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

  1. I love the details. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so lovely dress. I follow you back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors!
    xoxo
    Lara

    www.verylara.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Eid outfit idea. I really like that yellow dress and how you wore it over white jeans. Lovely gold accessories as well.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you am so g;lad you like them .... White trousers are trending in Pakistan

      Delete
  5. Thanks a lot :D

    you look really great :D
    following you back <3

    NEW TIPS POST | SUMMER ESSENTIAL, BLACK FRIDAY EDITION :O
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Eid outfit is so cute babe!
    Thank you! I already follow you ♥

    Best, Gilda
    www.itsgilda.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post dear :)
    Wanna follow each other? please let me know. thanks :)

    https://bubasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your eid outfits...

    http://www.alyinwanderland.com/2019/01/ximending-night-market-tour-in-taiwan.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing post, I like it :)
    Can't wait to read your post!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute. I love the bright yellow!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so original and cool - well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it!
    Thanks for your comment, I follow you back :) I'm the #217 follower ^^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice post, do you want to follow each other?

    https://styleoflifet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment