Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Selfie Ring Light - Digerati PR Package

Hello everyone,
Hope you all are well. Today's post is all about Digerati PR Package.  It is almost been 2 months that I have become a digerati member and received this "Selfie Ring Light -  Digerati PR Package" .

To know what I got from them stay connected.
Selfie Ring Light -  Digerati PR Package
Selfie Ring Light -  Digerati PR Package
For the first package we received from Digerati PR Company/Agency was a beautiful selfie ring light. 



This selfie ring has 3 adjustable mode.
1. Normal light 
2. Full light
3. Bright light
Selfie Ring Light -  Digerati PR Package
A good selfie is when you successfully capture the feeling of that very moment and when you don't have proper light it ruin everything .

Not anymore because the selfie savior
Digerati selfie ring light us here to rescue.

Selfie Ring Light -  Digerati PR Package
Selfie Ring Light -  Digerati PR Package
This selfie ring light comes in many colors but I got this black shade. This ring light has a catcher clip that can perfectly fit any mobile phone. 
This ring light fits in a perfect way either you take photographs with the front or with the back camera.
This ring light can be used while taking pictures or selfie indoor or anywhere struggling with a good light. It can also be uses while product photography and I just love it.

What makes it my favorite ring light ever is that this digerati ring light comes with a USB Charging Cable. Not like other ring lights that operate with batteries. Another amazing thing about this ring light that the battery life is very long. I had charge it only 2 times since I got this ring light.

Moreover I like this ring light so much and it is very handy in Photography. Thank you @digeratipk for sending over this amazing product in my way.

Till next post stay glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

  1. This is really great gadget dear! Thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried these because my phone also has an "in built" selfie light, but always been curious if it's better

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Thanks for sharing,
    I'm following you! X.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot :D

    this is super intersting

    NEW MAN TO MAN POST | PERFECT SKIN CARE ROUTINE TO MODERN MEN!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a phone ringlight too. Although it makes my phone so heavy, it definitely is worth the results! ♥


    Best, Gilda
    www.itsgilda.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment