Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Summer Eye Makeup Look - Yellow and Blue


Hello everyone,
Hope you all doing well and enjoying the Summer. The weather here in Pakistan is so pretty due to monsoon rains. Today's post is "Summer Makeup Look - Yellow and Blue". So lets read down what products I have used to create this beautiful look.


Summer Eye Makeup Look - Yellow and Blue
  
Products breakdown 
  •   ELF Cosmetics eye primer
  •  Eyebrow Luscious Cosmetics Luxe brow designer pencil in shade 2
  • Eye shadow Morphe Brushes 350 Palette, Makeup Revolution Iconic Palette 3,Liz Belford Cosmetics Eye shadow sea mist, Rivaj Cosmetic Makhmal Eye shadow and Classic Eye shadow Palette
     
  • Inner Corner Glitter Resonable.com123
  • Stilla Liquid Eyeliner
  •  Eyelashes Dodo lashes
  •  Makeup Revolution HD Concealer
  •   Essence Cosmetics Camouflage 2 in 1 Makeup and Concealer
  •   Luscious Cosmetics HD Matte Finish Powder

Summer Eye Makeup Look - Yellow and Blue

To Prep Eyes :

I have first use ELF Cosmetics eye primer to create a subtle and even base for the eyes. Then I set it with Luscious Cosmetics HD Matte Finish Powder .

Eye Shadow Pallet :

Now lets come towards the eye shadows. For the crease area I have used Morphe Brushes 350 Palette and for the outer corner I have used some dark shades from Makeup Revolution Iconic Palette 3. Now I have cut a half crease and apply concealer on my eyelid area and apply a pot eye shadow by Liz Belford Cosmetics Eye shadow sea mist.. Right beside it I applied this yellow shimmer shade by Classic Eye shadow Palette and apply more light blue shimmer eye shadow by Rivaj Cosmetic Makhmal Eye shadow on top of sea mist eye shadow.

Eye Lashes And Eyeliner :

I have used Stilla liquid eyeliner in black to create a winged eyeliner and apply these Dodo lashes To complete this look.

Under Eye Area :

For under eye area I have applied Makeup Revolution HD Concealer. And for base I have used Essence Cosmetics Camouflage 2 in 1 Makeup and Conceal and set it with Luscious Cosmetics HD Matte Finish Powder.

I hope you like this  "Summer Makeup Look - Yellow and Blue" look. You girls like matte or shimmer eye shadows? let me know in the comments. Till next post stay Glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

  1. what a beautiful make up look! I really like the combination of yellow and blue on your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did perfectly amazing glamorous blue and yellow eye shadows :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This look is SO beautiful! I love it so so much.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this eye makeup look! Amazing job!

    https://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot :D

    woooow! OMG! so amazing

    NEW OUTFIT POST | IN SEARCH OF A NEW DIRECTION!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely makeup! I also liked it on Instagram: D <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woww great make up!!
    Would you like to follow each others blogs!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    Nice post :) I am new blogger, do you want to follow each other?

    https://insandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I found your blog and read your nice post. Would you follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?

    Let me know if you like :)

    Best wishes from germany
    Isa | My Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. The color combination match gorgeously! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Estupendo post! Es un placer leerte! Feliz noche! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such stunning makeup! Wonderful photos and interesting post dear!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG so stunning and unique eye make up - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow your eyes came out GREAT!!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW...this is absolutely gorgeous!!
    The yellow and blue looks amazing, and I love the glittery inner eye corner. 😊😊

    Hope you are having a fabulous day!!

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colour combination, especially that yellow glitter on the inside looks amazing!

    LackaDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  17. eyes look pretty and attractive....love it

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the yellow sparkle. Gorgeous make-up!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. very nice post, I like it :) do you want to follow each other on GFC?

    https://bubasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful eye makeup. Loved these shades on you.

    www.ninakobi.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning yellow & blue eye 💞

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for your comment on my blog! Sure, it would be great to follow each other, I just followed your blog via GFC and I hope, you can follow me back. :)

    P&P style ♡ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  23. You're welcome. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment