Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Halloween Makeup Look Easy - Shadow Clown


Hello Girls,

Welcome back to My Blog. October has started and its time to create some spooky makeup, costumes, some decorative ideas for Halloween Festival. I have stared Halloween series on My Blog so stay with me for some amazing ideas. Today I will be sharing "Halloween Makeup Look Easy - Shadow Clown" a very easy look to create but appealing as well. Take a look how to create this Creepy look.


Halloween Makeup Look Easy - Shadow Clown

Shadow Clown 

In the shadow's by the gate
Little monsters running late
It is the first makeup look that I have created for this Halloween. I have named it Shadow Clown as it is Inspired by a clown makeup look. Black represents the Gothic and Shadow while I add some Golden Glitter to Make it more Charming. With a clown Lip art the combination went great. They both compliment each other.


Eye Makeup

First of all I have done My Eyebrows . After defining My eyebrows I simply apply a concealer all over my eyelids. Then I applied this warm nude to brown shadow all over My eyelid and Blend the outer corners with a dark brown eye shadow. I simply draw a triangle above my brow and repeat the same triangle under my lower eye area.

I have used Beauty worlds hydra eyeliners in shade Black. After that I draw dots on the both ends of Triangles. To complete the look I have applied this Golden glitter by Beauty Worlds Glitter Palette Harliquen. Then, with the same glitter I applied this Glitter eyeliner. For Final applied Random Eyelashes and apply Mascara on top of it. And wore Lens By Lenses PK in shade Misty Grey.


Halloween Makeup Look Easy - Shadow Clown


Halloween Makeup Look Easy - Shadow Clown


Products For Eye Makeup:

  •  Tajmeeli by Haniya 24K gold serum
  •  Luscious Cosmetics eyebrow kit
  •  Makeup Forever Official concealer
  • Eessence Cosmetics brow gel
  •  Morphe Brushes 35B palette
  •  Beauty World Hydra Eyeliner in black 
  •  Beauty World golden glitter Harliquin palette 
  •  Ofra Cosmetics  highlighter
  •  Lense misty grey by Lenses PK

Lips:

I have applied this Black bean Jumbo Pencil and draw this clown lips shape. Then simply applied the same Golden Glitter on the bottom lips to create this Lip art.


Halloween Makeup Look Easy - Shadow Clown


Halloween Makeup Look Easy - Shadow Clown

Products For Lips 
  • NYX Cosmetics jumbo pencil black bean 
  • Beauty World golden glitter Harliquin palette
I hope you like this "Halloween Makeup Look Easy - Shadow Clown" for more details and insights, join Me on my Instagram Till next post stay glamorous without the guilt.



Comments

  1. So scary! A perfect make up for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool look for Halloween! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you did a really good job with this! I can just imagine your Halloween look. I want try and be more daring with my makeup next FW.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it was a great time in 2015 =) Oh yes this was really delicious.

    Great Halloween make up =) I love Halloween a lot <3
    Have a nice day too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW, this makeup look is fantastic...and delightfully eerie!
    I absolutely adore the colours...and will really enjoy trying it out for Halloween!
    Thank you so much for sharing.😊😊

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that make up is amazing!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing make up and idea for Halloween. I like it. Thank you so much for sharing.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/10/tom-ford-lip-color-rouge-levres-08_5.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This make up reminds me of Joker character from the Batman. Great job, very creative make up look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun look! I love your metallic lips! :)

    Hope that you are having a great weekend! I went out to a fashion show last night, it was a lot of fun :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! I love the glittery gold.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Halloween! I really like lip makeup. Nice makeup, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this makeup look, the golden shade is gorgeous!
    Sunset Desires

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect make up for Halloween, looks really great:** Regards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment