Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

"Lipcote"

Hello... my lovely, dearest, sweet reader's welcome to my blog. I hope you are doing fine. Have you join my Facebook page, if not then join it what are you waiting for girl's join me glamorous without the guilt .and my twitter @glamorousguilt and don't forget to follow me through GFC.
 Moving on, today's post is a review about "Lipcote" so let's start. 


Intro;
Basically it's a lipstick sealer, which protects the lipstick from bleed and fadeout. It extend the lipstick's  life more than usual. One bottle have 7ml e that's pretty a lot





 " Mentioned way to apply lipcote"
Apply lipstick and blot with tissue. Brush lipcote evenly over your lipstick, feel the tingle that tells you it's working allow to dry it completely.


My Experience;
First i wanted to tell you all that i want it so bad, it was on my wishlist. My lipstick is more like lipslip... don't stay more than 2 hour's (becuz mama had bad habit to lick lipstick again and again) ohhh such a shame, i really need some solutions and i think i have one now.




Coming to the packaging, it comes in a box with red lips on it. It has a bottle shape, the lid is of plastic with red color and has a brush applicator like nail polish.The bottle itself is of clear glass so have to handle with care, the liquid inside is slightly pale type.


 The consistency of it its liquidy obviously. It has a strong annoying smell like a spirit or nail remover similar to them but within 15 minutes it was completely gone. When i applied to my lips i can feel the tingle sensation but nothing i can't bear it was liltle feeling that's it and it over in less than10 sec.I feel it slightly plump my lips too.

Experiment Time;

Firstly, want to thank my sis to give me her time and lips too...
I have decided to give it a try with both soft and bold color so i collaborate with my sis and she applied a soft light pink color (Medora shade: true pink) and then apply lipcote on top of it like the instruction mention above in the intro here is a pic ...

Without Lipcote


After applying Lipcote

And i go with bold red lip color (Glamorous Face thousand kisses) here is the Review . I apply my lipstick following all the steps, but i decided to go overboard because i wanted to push it another level and wanted to see that it can protect the outer line too that i draw far far away from my lips just for fun and exploring......here is the pic

Without Lipcote

After applying Lipcote
Now let's see that it can deliver what it says while we continue our eating and drinking....

After 1 Hour;
Her lipstick remain the same ....
As well mine no fading , no cracking...

After 2 Hour;
Her lipstick was still same 
Mine was same too

After 3 Hour;
Her is still same 
My outer line is start fading

After 4 Hour;
Her inner side of lipstick is start fading
My outer line was fading so i draw it again and everything is good

After 5 Hour;
Her lipstick is starting to fadeout color is getting lighter
Mine inner corners start fading

After 6 Hour;
Her lipstick is gone
Mine is getting lighter 

After 6 1/2 Hour;
mine lipstick is gone too

Suitable;    Matte, Glossy and every Finnish.
Availability; It's difficult to find you can order it from there site www.lipcote.com, or some Facebook pages have it,  i got mine in a combine deal i purchased from cosmetica.pk and you can check other detail in my review Mini Haul .

It's time to take a short round up cons and pros of this product.....

I DO LIKE
1. Love bottle packaging.
2. Brush applicator
3. Extant the wearing time of my lipstick
4.It's tingle sensation
5.Transparent
6.Quick dry Doesn't affect the finish of lipstick
7.Doesn't affect the finish of lipstick
8. Stand able and travel friendly
9. It's not pricy

I DON'T LIKE
1. It's hard to find
2. Annoying spirit kind of smell last for 10-20 seconds
3. weird taste (i now i shouldn't write it incase if somebody like me who has habit of licking lips )

Overall it's a A grade product because of some con's i would love to give it 4 out of 5


Tips;
1. Follow the method written on lipcote to get correct protection.
2. Use a lip primer under lipstick.
3. Don't draw outer line far from your lips.
4. Clean your brush after use before tipping in again to prevent make your lipcote dirty.

That's it girl's i hope you like to read this review....please leave your comments and share if you like....till next time stay glamorous without the guilt....





 

 

 

Comments

  1. wow looks like a good product. lovely post dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow looks like a good product. lovely post dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My lipstick also doesn't stay longer. I would like to try this. Nice review.
    shumailsbeautyandstyle. blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Natasha kundi for stopping by .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks maya glad you like it....
    and Shumail Khan you must give it a try really it is a life saver

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohoo... The smell and taste makes it a product, am not going for... but I Love the review!

    Love XoxoX
    http://walkinvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks isma glad you like it..... smell is gone in few sec but taste is some con but overall it's a good product really

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely post :) have a nice weekend :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much tijana...glad you like the post and you too have a nice weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a habit of licking off my lips too lol. Thanks for sharing. xx

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a habit of licking off my lips too lol. Thanks for sharing. xx

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds like an interesting product, thanks for sharing and great review :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh thanks momina glad you like it....and glad to know you like the post zubaida.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post n love the lip swatches :)
    ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post! :D Hope you visited our blog too we're following you :D

    http://thesyedasisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. the product is amazing lovely post dear
    www.mahasbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have heard alot about this product, your review have added much more in that. Amazing wriiten detailed review. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to follow your blog through gfc, but their is an error in that. I can't add you. PLz do check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the red Lipstick

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    Gewinne ein Beauty Set im Wert von über 270€ auf meinen Blog.
    New Worldwide Giveaway on my Blog!!! Win a Beauty Set in the value of 270€. Check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It used to be on my wishlist as well since I didn't want to wear mattes back then and hated the transferability. Does this help in curbing the transfer and staining issue?
    Now, I kinda made peace with mattes and started using lip primers :P All's good! Great to know these are working out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely review. I also reviewed the same product few years back on my blog. Love this product a lot and I stock it in advance so that I never run out of it !!!
    http://thegirlinpink21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment