Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Eid Haul

Hi Everyone!
Hope you guy's had a lovely weekend. Today I am sharing with you what I bought for Eid. Well It's not especially for Eid Day because a lot of things were includes My wishlist for 2016, and I am very happy that I am adding them into My Stash. So without losing more time let's start.

Eid Haul
What I Haul:
1- L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Blur Cream
2- BH Professional XL Blush Palette
3- Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow 2
4- The Body Shop Cranberry Shimmering Lotion
5- Stylo Black Heels With Gold Buckle



Eid Haul

1- L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Blur Cream;
I am totally in Love with this product If you follow Me and My Blog you probably know how much I want to have it in My life. It's transparent formula blurs out everything. For Me it is perfect to use it as a primer. My love for this is endless and you can tell it's My 3rd purchase. You can read My full review  Here

 2- BH Professional XL Blush Palette;
This is My first purchase from BH Blush Palette. And I was excited to buy it because it was 6 different and XL blushes I love the combo of these beautiful colors. Soon I'll share My whole deep review on all those products that I purchase.

3- Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette;
I was drooling over this palette I don't even remember for how long. Naked 1 & 3 palette is gorgeous and beautiful but the combo of bronze and grey gold and black I think. And Most importantly It was on My wishlist. It's a dream come true, Review is coming up.

4- The Body Shop Cranberry Shimmering Lotion;
I love Body Shop Products. They are super amazing. I was so obsessed with highlighting and strobing so want something for body, neck and hands. It glides on smooth and smells like heaven.

5- Stylo Black Heels With Gold Buckle;
I don't know I got so much obsessed with the Stylo Shoes their different styles and comfort can't let me go anywhere. The reason is I purchased Khussa from Milli Shoes and it's not  comfortable at all. This was a perfect match for my Digital Print Shirt.

Hope you like My Haul. Have you tried anything from My List if Yes then please leave your experience in the comment. Till next post Stay Glamorous without the Guilt.












Comments

  1. Best products ever. ;) Good choice :)

    www.rebelliouslily.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnaks for sharing) My love is Naked 3))
    KireiKana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot debate on it all 4 naked palettes are love seriously

      Delete
  3. Nice haul. Waiting for reviews specially about body shop lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab haul! Everything you got looks amazing! Can't wait to see what you think of the Naked palette :)

    alicered.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, congratulations on getting such wonderful things, especially the Naked 2 palette, I noticed it was one of the items in your wishlist post of 24th March and I am really happy for you that you finally managed to get your hands on it, hope you enjoy it a lot! :-) I am still undecided whether to go for Naked 1 or 2 though I have to say that currently I am more inclined towards Naked 1. Body Shop is one of my favourite brands for skin care and I regularly repurchase their Strawberry Butter Cream every winters. The lotion you mentioned seems appealing too and I will definitely check it out in my next visit to their outlet. Anyway, thanks for sharing about your recent purchases, it was fun going through them, looking forward to detailed reviews soon, all the best! :-)

    --Ramla Zareen

    http://the-magazine-at.blogspot.de/2014/11/my-favourite-perfumes-update-30th.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an endless debate to choose one naked palette among all 4 but I am more into like gold and black brown so yes that naked 2 is a perfect for me

      Delete
  6. Nice haul. I never knew about this blur cream and shimmery lotion so I got to know about these products through your post.
    http://www.ThatGrlInHighHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Naked palette. :) I wish I had it, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment