Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Black Heels with Golden Buckle


Black Heels with Golden Buckle

Hello Ladies.....
Hope you all doing great. Today I am sharing with you a quick tiny Review on My latest black heels That I paired up with My Black Digital Printed Shirt on Eid Day. If you wanted to check out the whole post Click Here



Black Heels with Golden Buckle

I bought these heels for Eid especially I already bought the dress so I knew what color I was looking for. I went on Stylo Shoes Who are My current Favorite when it comes to shoes shopping. They look so beautiful on the shelf that I bought them without giving any second thoughts.
It is very comfortable to wear. I can totally say that with a guaranty because I had a unexpected walking incidence. They went so soft without hurting your feet. They are comfortable to walk because of their thick heel that allows you that comfort and support.

Recommendation ; 100% YES
Price ; 1850/-PKR
Availability ; Stylo Shoes

Hope you Like them. Till next post Stay Glamorous without the guilt

Comments

Post a Comment