Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Monthly Pick's July & August Favorites

Hello Girl's
Welcome to My Blog. First of all I wanted to ask a question from all of you. "Is it only Me or you you guy's also feel that this year is passing so freakishly fast?" It's already August.... Awehhh.
Moving to the post I'll be sharing with you My Monthly Picks.

1- Most Loved Products...
 
Lancome Hypnose Mascara




Well this month I was a big fan of just a BB cream and My Mascara. Whole Month I was loving My Lancome Hypnose Mascara Thanks to My Sister who knew what I want. It is one of the best Mascara's that I have used. It instantly lengthens the lashes. I won't say it voluminize the lashes but still gives a little volume to it I've talked about it in My Empty Reviews Here 

Glamour Face U.S.A. lipstick

And Bold Red Lips We all love red isn't. I think red goes with every dress and When in doubt go with red. I was loving this lip Pencil by Glamour Face U.S.A. Soft Lipstick. It can be used as a Lipstick because it is super pigmented and last for decent time but if you want to use it as a lip pencil then go a head you can read My whole Review Here


 2- New In Town (Mot Raved Products)

ABH Modern Renaissance Palette
1- I am a Big Big fan of Anastasia Eye shadow Palette Modern Renaissance. They know what we want... Just look at this beauty. Drooling over it. 

Makeup Revolution Shimmer Bricks
2- Makeup Revolution is driving us crazy indeed. They come out with there new Shimmer Bricks in 2 stunning shades. They are the dupes of Bobbi brown and  their reviews are amazing Highly recommended  By You-tubers, They say the formula is amazing so I am dying to get my hands on them They also launch strobing Balm but They are not that perfect.
Makeup Revolution Ultra Strobe Cream

3- Makeup Revolution Comes with another dupe of a High end Brand. Makeup Revolution's Strobing Cream as a dupe of M.A.C. strobing cream. Well after seeing Swatches it is not a dupe of M.A.C. strobe cream. M.A.C. ones is more in pinkish whitesh cream but Makeup Revolution one's is more of golden side still is a beautiful cream to strobe I mean you get 50ml in one bottle.

 
 3- Movie Time;
 
Sultan Review

Sultan Review;
My Rating ; 4.5
Sultan is a Yash Raj's Film Produced By Aditya Chopra. Cast Includes Salman Khan as Sultan opposite Anushka Sharma as Aarfa and others. This is a Romantic and Sports Movie.
Film Start when Salman Khan is a ex wrestler who is living alone and left wrestling a while ago. His wife Aarfha helps Her father to train Pehelwani. They were living Separated in Haryana due to the incidence of the death of their Child. Sultan tries to build a blood bank in Haryana for that He was collecting fund.
Sultan's Friend was telling the story of Sultan.
About 8 years ago Sultan Fell in love with Aarfa Hussian who is a state level wrestler and when He proposed to Her She refused Him Saying He is a useless goalless person. Then Sultan decided to win the State Champion and Become a wrestler to gain his respect back. And after training of a month He wins the Title. Both get married and become Famous wrestlers. Aarfa got pregnant but She help Sultan to win The Gold Medal. Aarfah Inform Sultan that Her Delivery date is near but He left Her for another tournament. When He return He was shocked to see His newborn son was dead due to in need of blood O positive. Then Aarfah decided to get separated from Him and since then He is collecting funds. 
Sultan get an opportunity to become a wrestler again and gain His respect back so the story goes on when He get Trained and Fight.
At the end Sultan wins the tournament and Aarfa get back to Him. They open a blood bank in Haryana and a baby came to their house and they live happily ever after

Movie Type ; Romantic , Sports , Fighting , Drama

Acting Skills ; 5\5 Both Salman Khan And Anushka Sharma Has given their Best Performances thier akcent was flawless. 

Story ; Perfect You don't want to miss even a scene.

Script; Dialogues were amzing

Songs; "Baby ko base pasand hai" AND "Jaag ghoomiya" is the most famous song

 Overall;
I love this movie. Salman Khan is a great Actor but when it comes to acting skills He got His own Style, But in this Movie for the First time I see the Character Honestly.

 4- You Should Watch;

 The Conjuring 2
The Conjuring 2
 If you have seen it's first part then you are not a big fan of it. But This part is good you should watch it I highly recommend it.

Movie type; Horror
Rating ; 5 out of 4

Comments

Post a Comment